Chapter 128 The Bird and Grim Reaper (5)

When Hoshino Yu just woke up, his memory was still in the time when he was brought back to Seireitei by Aizen.

At that time, he couldn't speak clearly, and he stuttered more easily when he was anxious. Not only did he stutter, but he also liked to cry.

At the very beginning, Aizen asked, "I remember when I brought you back, you didn't cry so much."

Hoshino stared blankly at the man in front of him, biting his lips hard to restrain his urge to cry, he was afraid that Aizen would dislike him and drive him out of Seireitei after crying.

He doesn't care whether he will stay in Seireitei, but he doesn't want to wander outside alone anymore. He is a person without a past, and he doesn't want to find his past.

"Cry if you want to cry." Lan Ran said this sentence gently, "Crying is also a way to express emotions. After crying, just say it well."

Hoshino thought, this person is really gentle.

The monster in the nightmare seemed to have disappeared, he tugged on Lan Ran's sleeve and stammered, "No, don't cry."

"Aren't you going to cry?" Aizen stretched out his hand and touched the boy's head, "Since you don't cry, after a period of rest, go to Zhenyang Academy of Spiritual Art to enroll."

Hoshino Yuu looked at Aizen suspiciously.

"After graduation, I can become the god of death and do things for me." Aizen said, "Can you do it?"

Hoshino Yuu nodded, and he said, "I, I can. I can become the most, the most powerful god of death, and share your worries for you."

Aizen looked at Hoshino Yuuki's determined look, but for some reason, she didn't have much expectation in her heart.

He said, "You and I are not real teachers and students. I just give you a name to follow me. You must learn from the teachings of the Zhenyang Spiritual Art Academy."

Hoshino Yuu nodded vigorously, "I, I know."

Aizen smiled slightly, he actually didn't expect much from the young man, and he didn't know if the young man could become the knife he dreamed of.

But Yu Hoshino is indeed very good, and his studies at the Shino Academy of Spiritual Art went well, and the teacher specially praised Aizen.

In this way, Aizen came up with the idea of ​​letting Hoshino Yu drop out of school and teach by himself.

So he asked Hoshino Yu for his opinion, Hoshino Yu didn't stutter anymore, he looked at Aizen with bright eyes, "Will the teacher want to be my real teacher?"

Aizen was amused by this gaze, "When you become a teacher, we will return to the previous mode."

Hoshino Yu nodded like a bird, "I know what I know, and I want the teacher to teach me."

"I'm much stricter than the teachers at the Zhenyang Academy of Spiritual Art. Are you afraid?" Aizen asked.

Hoshino shook his head, "Don't be afraid, no matter what the teacher teaches, I will work hard!"

Aizen smiled slightly, and he said, "Then graduate early, then come back here, and I will teach you."

Aizen did his best to teach Hoshino Yuu, but he never regarded himself as Hoshino Yuu's teacher, only said that he was teaching temporarily.

Hoshino Yuu's understanding of Aizen is not very good, six or seven points must be there, and the remaining three points are probably Aizen's hidden thoughts too deeply, Hoshino Yuu can't figure it out anyway.