Chapter 173 Totoro and the Thirteen Brothers (16)

"Zao? He is sick and asked for leave... Do you want to find him? I remember his home address is also there... Ah, I found it."

Hoshino Yuu held the card with Zao's address on it, and was a little dazed. Would he go to the other party's house after only seeing each other? Isn't that very appropriate?

but……

Hoshino Yu pursed his lips slightly, probably because Asahina-zao's expression when she said she was relieved made him feel that Asahina-zao seemed lonely too.

Zao lived outside alone, and didn't go back even for Shiwuye, why?

Inexplicably, Hoshino Yu felt two points in his heart, and he seemed to have the same lonely mood as him.

He still followed the address to Asahinazao's house.

Hoshino Yu stood at the door and hesitated for a long time before raising his hand and knocking on the door.

Not long after, Asahina Zao came to open the door. He seemed to have just taken a shower, wrapped in a bath towel, showing his upper body that seemed to be well-exercised.

When he saw Hoshino Yuu, his face was full of surprise, "Hoshino..."

"Sorry, I came to disturb you without permission, because I made an appointment with Mr. Zao's company yesterday... But when I went today, it was said that Mr. Zao was sick and asked for leave, so I thought I'd come here, come and have a look." Hoshino Yuu politely explain.

"It's okay, the fever has subsided a lot." Zao turned his body sideways to let Hoshino Yuu in, "Basically no one will come here, so I am very happy when someone comes to the door. I should thank you..."

Hoshino was stunned for a moment, "Very few people come, even the brothers..."

The meow of the cat made Zao bend slightly, "Chun, Zi, you two, we have guests today."

"Tsubaki? Azusa?" Hoshino stared blankly at the two cats, "This is..."

"My cat, Hoshino should have met Chun Zi, they are my twin brothers, but the difference is that I am a fraternal egg..."

The cat rubbed against Hoshino Yuu's leg, and seemed to be very close to Hoshino Yuu.

Hoshino squatted down and hugged the cat into his arms. He looked up at Zao, feeling a little complicated. He really liked the younger brother of his brothers, but the relationship between Chun and Azusa seemed to be inferior to that of other brothers. Zao, who was also twins, You should feel a little bit lost... Well, of course, Hoshino Yuu thought, maybe he interpreted it on his own.

The steady cat and the mischievous cat really resemble the two brothers Chunzi.

Zao looked at the cats with gentle eyes, and soon he shook his head, put one hand on the sofa, and staggered unexpectedly.

"Mr. Zao!" Hoshino hurriedly put down the cat to support Zao, "How is it? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"It's okay." Zao exhaled softly, "I had a fever last night and sweated all over, so I couldn't help taking a bath when the fever subsided a bit today..."

"How can you be so messy?" Hoshino Yuu disagreed, so that his voice was a little serious, "If you live alone, you have to take care of yourself, or what if you faint at home? No one I found out, if the brothers find out, they will definitely be worried... What is Mr. Zao looking at me like this? Sorry, I didn't mean to criticize you, because I also live alone..."

"No." Zao stared blankly at Hoshino Yuu for a long time before saying, "It's just that I... Compared with other brothers, I don't have much contact with my brothers because I live alone..."