Chapter 196 Extra Story (6)

"Speaking like this..." Sakata Gintoki pressed Hoshino Yuu's head, "It's too much, how could you regret it?"

Hoshino Yu seemed to have received an answer, and smiled slightly, "Okay, I get it."

The atmosphere in the shrine was stagnant for a while.

As soon as Hoshino Yuu and Sakata Gintoki came in, everyone's eyes were on them.

Hoshino Yu paused, then walked in very calmly, "Are you waiting for me?"

Before they could answer, Hoshino Yuu said again, "But I'm going to sleep, if there is something else, can we talk about it tomorrow?"

Feeling exhausted physically and mentally, it's definitely not fair and friendly to these people, and Hoshino Yuu doesn't want to escape or anything...but it will really feel a little tired.

Obviously not in the first place.

No one spoke.

Hoshino Yuu paused, then turned his head to look at the sitting men and said, "Sorry, it's my problem, it's just that I just now..."

His low mood had nothing to do with these people, he just felt a little tired all of a sudden.

Sesshomaru stood up silently and followed Hoshino Yuu.

Hoshino Yu looked back at Sesshomaru, Sesshoumaru said in a low voice, "It's none of your business, we made you unhappy."

"It has nothing to do with you guys." Hoshino Yu was a little helpless and also a little bit dumbfounded, "Take a good rest."

"There is no option for a good rest." Sesshomaru reached out and hugged Hoshino Yuu, "Just treat me as a hallucination."

Hoshino Yuu was at a loss.

Sesshomaru's voice softened, "I know, Xiaoyou doesn't know what to do when facing her ex-lover, but for just such a short period of time, I am very happy."

Hoshino Yuu called out in a daze, "Sesshomaru."

"Although I know it, I still want to say... Xiaoyou can remember me..."

...

Hoshino Yu opened his eyes and looked at the beams of the roof, then turned over again.

Finally he sat up and sighed heavily.

The sound of clogs stopped at the door of the room, and there was a knock on the door.

Hoshino Yuu said sullenly, "Please come in."

The drug seller opened the door and closed it again.

He glanced at Yu Hoshino and said, "I'll fetch the wind chime and you can hit it."

Hoshino Yu didn't hold back a laugh, he shook his head and said, "It's none of its business."

The drug seller sat down beside Hoshino Yu's bed, "You are unhappy today because of it."

Hoshino Yu said, "It has nothing to do with it."

The drug seller looked at Yu Hoshino silently, his eyes were flat and unmoving.

Staring at him, Hoshino Yuu silently turned his head away.

"You don't have to feel guilty. No matter which world you are in, you have never let them down after establishing a relationship with them. You have been together well." The drug seller stretched out his hand and gently rubbed Hoshino Yu's head, " You don't have to feel bad about their choice now."

Hoshino Yu reached out and grabbed the drug seller's clothes but did not speak.

The drug seller hugged Hoshino Yuu into his arms, and his voice was soft, "Sleep well, it will be fine once you wake up."