Chapter 69 The Squirrel and the Boys (21)

"Hate you?" Echizen Ryoma repeated these three words, and then slowly laughed.

Hoshino Yu didn't know what Echizen Ryoma meant. He felt that Echizen Ryoma seemed to have changed a lot in recent years.

Echizen Ryoma laughed twice and then stopped laughing.

"Isn't today the start of school?" Hoshino asked, "Don't you have to go to school?"

"Why?" Echizen Ryoma suddenly asked.

Hoshino Yu was taken aback, "What?"

"I know you are a monster, and I know you are afraid of people, so I didn't get close to you." Echizen Ryoma smiled softly, "Then, I'm sorry... Maybe there was something wrong with my attitude at that time."

"But, why did you run?" Echizen Ryoma raised his eyes, "Twice... the first time was at Tezuka's house, it's okay, it's close. The second time you went to Germany, you didn't even tell me a word, you and Yukimura Seichi has contact, you said that day that you wanted me to be your pet owner, but why did you leave without saying a word to me?"

Echizen Ryoma has been thinking all the time, why, why his little squirrel is leaving, and why he didn't say a word to him when he left Japan.

He doesn't know anything.

It's too much, what do you think of him?

Hoshino Yuu was stunned.

He actually felt that he had nothing to say, he always felt that Echizen Ryoma hated him, so he never thought of saying goodbye to Echizen Ryoma.

Echizen Ryoma stopped talking, and he just stared at Yu Hoshino, as if he got an explanation or answer, that's all.

Hoshino Yuu was silent for a long time, so long that Echizen Ryoma was about to give up, Hoshino Yuu said, "I'm sorry."

In the beginning, he was the one who wanted to enter the Echizen House, so Yu Hoshino had expected no matter what the consequences would be. It was really impossible to change people after Japan stabilized. This was discussed between him and the system.

Hoshino Yuu suddenly realized that in fact, he has always been selfish. When he came to this world, he didn't have much thought of working hard. He always wanted to just do whatever... Such an attitude.

He never thought of deliberately playing with other people's trust and feelings, but at that time Echizen Ryoma...

Hoshino Yuu didn't dare to look into Echizen Ryoma's eyes anymore, he just repeated, "I'm sorry."

Echizen Ryoma looked at Hoshino Yuu silently, his eyes reflected Hoshino Yuu's look of being at a loss, Echizen Ryoma thought maliciously, maybe Hoshino Yuu also felt wronged, why should he be questioned like this by an inexplicable person.

But Echizen Ryoma knew so clearly that Hoshino Yuu didn't think so at all.

Echizen Ryoma's voice became hoarse, and he asked, "Am I the one you gave up? With you...I'm no longer a qualified breeder, so I was given up, right?"

Hoshino Yuu clenched his lips, he didn't even know how to explain, he whispered, "I'm sorry, Echizen, I didn't... I didn't think so."

Echizen Ryoma stretched out his hand, and his hand lifted Hoshino Yuu's chin with calluses like before.

The pair of blue eyes in front of him were filled with crystal clear teardrops, his lips were bitten white, and he looked extremely pitiful.

"Really." The fingers of Echizen Ryoma's other hand rubbed the corner of Hoshino Yu's eyes, "I am the one who was abandoned. Why are you crying? Why are you sad?"