Chapter 80 The Fox and the Repair Dog (9)

Sesshoumaru looked at Inuyasha, his half-brother, coldly.

"He killed my friend, so I should take his life." Inuyasha raised his face, "Sesshomaru, you are not allowed to rob me."

Sesshomaru was too lazy to talk to Inuyasha, he pulled Hoshino Yuu over Inuyasha.

Inuyasha: "..."

Hoshino Yuu looked back at Inuyasha, and Inuyasha's friends were already by his side.

"Yu." Sesshomaru's voice sounded, "Don't look at him."

"I didn't look at him." Hoshino Yuu laughed, "Inuyasha has many friends, but Sesshomaru only has me as his fiance."

The voice of Jaken is faintly coming from Master Maru. Are you the only one?

Hoshino Yu suddenly said, "I'm sorry Jaken, I forgot about you because you haven't said anything."

Evil view: "..."

Sesshomaru chuckled, held Hoshino Yuu's hand tightly, and said, "Well, but Yuu and I only have each other."

In the evening, it began to rain drippingly.

Sesshomaru lit the fire, pulled Hoshino Yuu to sit beside him, "The outside environment is rough, Yuu sits with me, it's warm."

Hoshino Yu raised his eyebrows slightly, "Warm?"

Sesshomaru's expression remained unchanged, "Warm."

Hoshino Yuu blinked, "It should be warmer to sleep next to the dog."

Sesshomaru: "..."

Sesshomaru changed his appearance without saying a word.

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes wide in surprise, "Sesshomaru."

The gigantic dog demon lay down and said in a low voice, "Yu, come here."

Hoshino Yuu curled his lips and curled up obediently under the dog demon's chest. He buried his face in the furry fur, and said lightly, "Sesshomaru, so comfortable."

The dog demon's heart beat a few times quickly, and he gave a low hum, and said, "Go to sleep."

Jaken closed his eyes on the opposite side of the fire, the young couple was sticky, it would be impolite for him to look at it again.

In the middle of the night, the rain gradually stopped.

Hoshino Yu was so hot that he plucked the fur beside him, and murmured, "Sesshomaru."

The dog demon replied, "Yes."

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes and looked out in the darkness, the flashing white shadow scared him back into Sesshomaru's embrace.

"What's wrong?" Sesshomaru asked.

"I seem to see someone passing by." Hoshino Yu sat up suddenly, "...Of course it's possible, it's not a person."

Sesshomaru didn't feel any breath, he walked out of the cave, looked back and shook his head gently, "No."

Did you read it wrong? Hoshino Yuu thought uncertainly.

[That's right. 】The system whispered, 【It's one of the avatars of that monster named Naraku. 】

Hoshino Yu was stunned for a moment, 【I found it so soon? 】

The system reminded, [Yu must follow Sesshomaru, that monster wants your heart to revive a witch named Kikyo. 】

[Now Naraku can control some monsters, I am very worried. 】The system said.