Chapter 166 Totoro and the Thirteen Brothers (9)

Hoshino Yuu's doorbell rang again.

Hoshino took a look and found that the person who came was Qi Zhi.

He opened the door and joked, "I might as well leave the key at the door, lest I have to open the door one by one when your brothers come here."

"That won't work, it's not safe to put it at the door." Qi Zhi said, "But you can give me the key."

Hoshino raised his eyes, it was obvious that Qi Zhi was not joking, he smiled and asked, "What do you want me for?"

"Stay with us for fifteen nights." Qi Zhi smiled softly, "You are alone, without relatives and friends, and being with us is also very lively."

Without waiting for Hoshino Yu to reject Qi Zhi, he said, "Xiao You, don't rush to refuse, I'm here now, if you refuse, maybe all of them will come once."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Qi Zhi smiled gently, "Anyway, Xiaoyou probably doesn't want to be disturbed all the time, why not come with me?"

Hoshino Yuu's eyelashes trembled.

Qi Zhi's gaze rested on the corners of Hoshino Yuu's lips, the reddish and swollen corners of his mouth looked extraordinarily delicious.

He looked away calmly and said, "What do you think?"

Hoshino Yuu said in a low voice, "I don't think...it's very good."

"There's nothing wrong with it." Qi Zhi held Hoshino Yu's hand and walked out, "After fifteen nights, Xiao You will have to go to work soon, right? Wouldn't it be nice to have some fun with us?"

Hoshino Yuu puffed his face lightly, and he said, "What am I going to do?"

"Everyone likes you very much." Qi Zhi raised his eyes and smiled, "Xiao You can feel it too, right?"

Of course Hoshino Yu can feel...

"Does Xiaoyou know? When I was in the hospital, I felt that I couldn't survive."

Hoshino Yu slightly raised his eyes to look at Qi Zhi.

"The nurse played the program for me, and she said that there is a child in it who is like an angel, maybe you will want to live a good life watching him." Qi Zhi's eyes fell on Hoshino Yu's blond hair, "At first I I feel dismissive, thinking that no matter what kind of person I am, I will never be the same again...but I heard your singing, and your smile, really like an angel."

"I've been paying attention to you...and I've been working hard to stand by your side, so the first thing I want to do after returning to China is to shoot magazines with you."

"I am different from the one on the screen." Hoshino Yuu said, "You can feel it too, right? You only like me on TV."

"It's the same." Qi Zhi gently hugged Hoshino Yu, "You don't even know it yourself? You are a very gentle person."

Hoshino Yu never felt that he was very gentle.

He was hugged by Qi Zhi, his voice was very low, "So why...are you hospitalized?"

"Ah, I shouldn't have let Xiaoyou know that I am so weak." Qi Zhi's smile dimmed slightly, "A friend who has a good relationship with me had a car accident in front of me..."

"Is it someone you like?" Hoshino Yuu asked.

"Just good friends." Qi Zhi said.

"A good friend will definitely be sad if he dies in front of him. How can this be called weakness."

Qi Zhi tightened his arms slightly, and he said, "Anyway, that's why I got to know Xiao You, and I have always liked Xiao You."

"Xiaoyou is my light..." Qi Zhi said, "It is the belief that took me away from depression."