Chapter 2 The Cat's Choice (2)

Natori, who very much refused to put cats in bed, woke up the next day to find a palm-sized kitten curled up next to the pillow, sleeping soundly.

Natori stretched out his fingers, and couldn't help pinching the cat's ears lightly.

Yu Hoshino, who had been sleeping soundly, shivered. He opened his eyes and met Natori's eyes without glasses, and the cat's figure was reflected in the red pupils. Before Hoshino Yuu was upset that someone touched his sensitive parts, he saw the black gecko next to Natori's eyes again.

Hoshino Yu was so startled that his hair would explode, he got under the quilt and revealed a cat head, carefully looking at Natori Monday.

What's this? Is it a monster?

Is Natori Monday also a youkai? Yesterday, there was none, right?

"Huh?" Natori Monday blinked slightly, looked at the poking cat and asked, "What are you hiding?"

The answer, named Monday, was a quivering meow.

"It's just a magical mole that can run." Natori didn't say it was a monster. "It is said that cats can see things that ordinary people can't see. Is it true?"

Hoshino Yu: "...Meow~" Was it just a mole?

Under Hoshino Yu's gaze, the gecko climbed onto Natori's neck again. Although Hoshino Yu was a little scared, his eyes still followed the gecko unconsciously.

Then he saw Natori Monday's open skirt.

"Cat cat." Natori Yiyi pointed the cat's head with his fingertips, and took out his glasses and put them on again.

Hoshino Yuu called out again, he felt that he was wronged in his heart, but he couldn't justify himself, so he could only look away.

"Going to work." Natori's voice came, "You have to be at home alone today."

【You have to go out with him. 】The system suddenly said, 【Go out with him secretly, and then find a way to escape, we are going to find the monsters in Yayuan. 】

Hoshino Yuu: [Yahara's monster, monster? 】

Had he done something wrong by letting him, a tiny, helpless kitten, face the monster?

【That's right, you want to be their boss! ] The system spoke very seriously, 【This is your first step to conquer the world! 】

Conquering the world or something, it sounds like the second grade, so shameful, but!

Hoshino Yumaomao clenched his fists, 【I got it! I will work hard! 】

Although it is a monster, but there is a system, it should be... there should be no problem! Hoshino thought seriously.

He carefully got into the pocket of Natori's coat, and then hid himself in the pocket without moving.

The kitty looked harmless, of little weight and would never be detected, and he slept soundly and peacefully, only to be woken up by noisy and chaotic screams.

Before Hoshino Yu realized what was going on, he heard Natori Monday's voice, "I'm sorry, I know I'm too dazzling, but I have to work, so please don't be so excited."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yu saw Natori Monday's extremely curved eyes through the gap, and his smile was brilliant.

Hoshino Yuu stared at it for a couple of times before being urged by the system to take advantage of the chaos and get out of his pocket. Naturally, he didn't see Natori Monday's gaze.