Chapter 38 The Doll and the Medicine Man (9)

"If you are afraid, don't look or listen." The pharmacist said as the charm was pasted on Hoshino Yu's eyes.

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Can't really see or hear.

This is very insecure.

Sitting there, he could only feel the cat's fur touching his hand.

He began to slowly remember the time.

The room was shrouded in darkness, and the black cat approached Hoshino Yuu, and the fur all over his body exploded.

The drug seller looked solemn, waiting for the invisible monster to appear.

There was laughter from the next room, and it seemed that there was nothing wrong with it.

The direction of the scale was crooked, the drug seller turned his head, and a row of charms were pasted.

The woman standing next to her looked at the drug seller expressionlessly, and then at the puppet boy who was kneeling. She said slowly, "I also had a lover once."

The black cat couldn't hold back, "Master Doll and this drug seller are not lovers."

woman:"……"

The medicine seller also looked at the cat demon expressionlessly.

The cat demon shut up, "Okay, you continue."

The woman continued to say quietly, "My mother found out about our affairs and forced me to marry an old man who was more than 40 years older than me, and even forced my lover away."

"I didn't protect him well." The woman's eyes fell on Hoshino Yuu's face again, "He is lucky to be protected by you."

"It's been said that they are not lovers..."

Hoshino Yuu, who couldn't hear and couldn't see, tilted his head and shouted, "Master Yakuro, are you still there?"

The drug seller reached out and held Hoshino Yuu's hand. Hoshino Yuu breathed a sigh of relief, and he whispered, "Is it over?"

The woman's eyes showed envy, "I don't have such feelings anymore."

The drug seller didn't correct the woman's statement, he said, "At that time, you could go with him."

The woman shook her head, and she said, "He won't take me away, he said, taking me away will hurt me."

"It's clear that the man didn't take responsibility, and he was afraid that you would hurt him." The cat demon couldn't help complaining, "If it was me, I would take the puppet with me no matter what."

The drug seller calmly glanced at the cat demon.

The woman was startled.

"So your resentment comes not only from your mother but also from your lover."

The woman suddenly said, "So... is it because of this? The reason why I can't dissipate for a long time."

"Master Yaolang, isn't it over yet?"

It's so hard, I feel scared if I can't see or hear.

"So it is." The woman murmured, "I see, so it is."

...

Hoshino Yuu stroked the cat's fur, and after an unknown amount of time, the charm on his face was removed.

Hoshino Yuu blinked slightly, "Master Jin."

"The monsters are gone," King said.

The cat demon's fur slowly retracted, it looked at Jin with complicated eyes, and jumped away when Jin looked over.