Chapter 146 Jellyfish and the Navigator (7)

Hoshino Yu obediently said, and he asked, "Who looked at me?"

"Did you do it on purpose?" Cavendish opened his eyes wide and became angry.

Luo Na raised her eyebrows slightly, "I said, we look at him because he is good-looking, and it has nothing to do with you."

"Good looking? Just him?" Cavendish looked at Yu Hoshino's face, how could this be possible! Cavendish doesn't believe it, there will never be anyone who can attract others' attention more than him——

The beautiful and delicate face was facing Cavendish, and then Cavendish slowly closed his mouth.

It's really good-looking, so beautiful that it seems out of place with them... Cavendish had to admit.

When beauty became an adjective, Cavendish found that he was completely unable to say ugly words.

"I'm Cavendish, although I don't think there are people in the world who don't know me, but since your beauty matches this young master so well, I should name myself." Cavendish seemed He was polite, with the rose in his hand shining, and he asked, "Do you want to join the handsome pirates?"

Yu Hoshino only now answered Cavendish's last question, "I didn't mean to."

Cavendish: "..."

Ah, so dull, so lovely, the prerogative of beauty.

Even Cavendish couldn't say anything nasty.

Is this the taste of love?

Cavendish asked, "What's your name?"

"My name is Yu Hoshino." The little jellyfish was very patient, "I won't join the handsome pirates, my captain...eh?"

Why... Luffy became so weird? The clothes are also strange, if it is not for the breath, it is impossible to tell that this person is Luffy!

Cavendish: "..."

Sure enough, apart from him, Cavendish, God will let the second person have both beauty and IQ, just to match him.

Cute, so cute!

Luffy with a big beard brushed aside the people surrounding the little jellyfish, glanced back at Cavendish who was obviously looking for fault, and looked at Yu Hoshino.

Hoshino Yuu whispered, "I didn't ask him to come here."

Luffy had heard Hoshino Yuu's words my captain a long time ago, and he was more confident in his guess, Hoshino Yuu really liked him.

Lu Fei glared at the person who was trying to strike up a conversation with Yu Hoshino, and replied casually, "I know."

"What did you go to do?" Hoshino Yuu asked, "Didn't you say...wait for a while?"

Luffy paused, he thought about it, this sentence seemed to be accusing him or acting like a baby.

behave in a spoiled manner?

Luffy has goosebumps, what is he thinking? A man acting like a baby to him?

Cavendish's left hand hidden behind suddenly stretched out, and handed a bright and eye-catching rose to Yu Hoshino, looking like a gentleman, "Beauty, this rose is for you, maybe you will consider joining our handsome pirate Tuan...you see, how well this name suits us."

"That's it? You want to abduct the little jellyfish?" Luffy laughed loudly, "Your flower...isn't half as beautiful as the little jellyfish?"

Even a rose will be overshadowed in the face of a boy.

Nami outside the crowd: "...what did I hear?"

Robin replied, "Luffy said that the flower is not half as beautiful as the little jellyfish."