Chapter 79 The Fox and the Repair Dog (8)

Sesshomaru asked, "Why? It's time for us to go back and get engaged. What's outside has nothing to do with us."

Hoshino Yu raised his eyes and looked at Sesshomaru's chin, he said, "That monster, the monster who wanted my heart is nearby, and he and Inuyasha also have grudges."

Sesshomaru lowered his eyes, "Is that cunning monster? Since we are here, we have to avenge Yu before going back... For this reason, even if we wait a few more days before getting engaged, it is bearable."

*

Sitting on the tree, Inuyasha saw Hoshino Yuu pulling the annoying Sesshomaru coming from a distance.

He turned over from the tree and rushed into the house angrily.

Mitreya watched Inuyasha close the door thoughtfully, then turned his head again, this time he knew why Inuyasha left.

Because Sesshomaru came with a beautiful Yokai.

Is this fox demon the very beautiful monster that Kagome mentioned?

The human village ahead looks peaceful and peaceful.

Hoshino Yuu whispered, "Inuyasha and his friends are also there, shall we go?"

"Are you afraid that I will do something to them?" Sesshomaru asked, "Or are you afraid that Inuyasha will see it?"

When he asked, his voice was flat, similar to before, but Hoshino Yuu felt that Sesshomaru was not very happy.

Hoshino Yu looked up, he laughed, "Sesshomaru, are you jealous?"

Sesshomaru denied, "No."

Hoshino Yu reached out to grab the fluffy hair, rubbed his face against it, and squinted his eyes from being so soft, "I told you that Inuyasha and I are friends."

The breath on Sesshomaru's body became cheerful and bright again, he hummed and said, "I don't care."

Hoshino Yuu blinked and said, "Oh, so you don't care?"

"Master Sesshomaru said before that he was engaged to me because his father made the marriage contract." Hoshino Yuu sighed softly, "I always thought that after I woke up after sleeping for so long, Master Sesshomaru might already have another wife -"

Sesshomaru stopped, turned his head to look at Hoshino Yu, and said, "I told you earlier, there is no one else."

Hoshino sighed.

"Only you are my partner." Sesshomaru held Hoshino Yuu's hand, "the only one."

Hoshino murmured, "Then..."

"Father asked me before we made the appointment, because I was your only playmate in Xiguo Palace... This marriage contract is my own initiative." Sesshomaru said.

Hoshino Yuu slightly opened his eyes.

"He said you need to be protected, and he will choose a strong partner for you." Sesshomaru's voice was flat, "The little fox who follows me all day and calls Sesshoumaru brother is mine, of course."

Hoshino Yuu's eyes widened.

Sesshomaru still remembers that time, his father stood in front of him and told him what Hoshino Yu should do in the future.

A half-demon with a good background and such a special heart, if there is no one to protect it, it might be tricked away soon.

General Inu's eyes fell on the little fox rolling in the snow outside, but he said to Sesshomaru, "I can see that you don't hate him, and you will grow into a monster stronger than me in the future, so in the future you You should also be willing to protect him, right? Sesshomaru."