Chapter 99 The Hunter and the Prey (11)

Kuroro stared at the colorful beads in the drawer and let out a low laugh.

His laugh was crackly and sexy, and he said, "It's beautiful."

Hoshino rolled his eyes, "Of course my things are all beautiful and valuable."

Kuroro sat down on the chair, and glanced at Hoshino Yuu's face, the scales at the corners of his eyes had faded, and that ruddy face returned to its pale and cold appearance.

He said, "Are you using me as a tool?"

"How can the leader say that about himself?" Hoshino Yuu pulled the corner of the quilt, "We are called to take what we need, the tools are not as easy to use as the leader, and they are cold. Although the leader looks like... but the leader Growth has the body temperature of a human after all... I like the warmth of a human very much."

Kuroro laughed again, and he watched Hoshino Yu's fingers pinching the quilt, which also had marks of his bite.

This feeling is really strange. On another person, there are dense traces and breaths that belong to him.

There was a knock on the door, Hoshino Yu moved but did not open the door, he was a little tired and didn't want to leave the bed to open the door.

He said, "Commander, you should go."

Kuroro's eyes moved from the door to Yu Hoshino, and he had a feeling that he sent it all the way to the door to be used by others, and it was clear that he was the first to make a move on the mermaid.

"Next time, if necessary, invite the head of the group to be a guest."

In the end, Kuroro still didn't get the beads, because he refused to be treated as a duck for money.

...

The person who came was Hisoka.

As soon as the door opened a crack, he smelled the smell that filled the room only after he and Hoshino Yu had done it.

Then he saw Hoshino Yu who was lazily leaning against the door frame. Although the young man drooped his brows and eyes tiredly, there was a taste of satiety between his brows.

Hisoka looked down and saw the tooth marks on Yuu Hoshino's neck. Just by looking at them, he could imagine how much force the person who left the marks on him used.

His fruit was picked, right under his nose.

"Is there something wrong?" Hoshino Yuu's voice was hoarse and gentle, full of afterthoughts.

Who is the one? Are you an IL fan?

Hisoka's voice sounded normal, "Since Xiaoyou hasn't gone out all day, I want to take a look."

"Huh?" Hoshino replied casually, "Because I was delayed by something."

"Has Xiaoyou been picked?" Hisoka asked very calmly.

Hoshino Yu raised his eyelids slightly, and the corners of his mouth slightly raised, looking at the man who was much taller than him in front of him, "Because the other party came to your door, it's not for nothing..."

"I've always wanted to give myself to Xiaoyou, but Xiaoyou doesn't even want it, it's too much." The poker was held between his fingers, "I said Xiaoyou, is he so cruel to me?"

Hoshino Yuu sighed slightly, "Because Hisoka is in the past tense."

"Then who is that person?" Hisoka asked, "Who is picking my fruit?"

Hoshino Yuu chuckled, "So what if Hisoka knows about it? Anyway, you don't need to know where the fruit is going if it doesn't belong to you anymore."

"No." Hisoka refused, "Because it's my fruit, so I can't give it to others... just kill the person who wants to steal my fruit."