Chapter 118 The Bunny's Lies (11)

Akashi Seijuro felt a little funny, he bent slightly to help Hoshino Yuu up.

Hoshino Yu felt that his feet were not his own anymore, he subconsciously grabbed Akashi Seijuro's shoulder, and said in a trance, "Seijuro, I can't stand up."

Akashi Seijuro opened the car door and carried Hoshino Yuu into the back seat. He was a little helpless, "How long have you been squatting?"

"Not long..." Hoshino Yu calculated with his fingers, "Only ten minutes or twenty minutes?"

Akashi Seijuro was even more helpless. He pressed the lifting plate, then stretched out his hand to lift Hoshino Yuu's foot up and put it on his lap, "I'll rub it for you for a while."

Hoshino Yuu blinked and looked at Akashi Seijuro, "Seijuro, thank you."

"Thank you?" Akashi Seijuro's voice was very calm, "Isn't it natural for me to take care of Yuu?"

Hoshino Yuu straightened the corners of his lips, he looked at Akashi Seijuro's drooping eyebrows, and whispered, "Seijuro."

"Xiao You has been ignoring me from last night to this morning, I thought I did something to make Xiao You angry." Akashi Seijuro stopped and looked at Hoshino Yu, "From now on, Xiao Yu, don't ignore me like this."

Hoshino Yuu nodded slightly, and he said, "I see."

"Yu was harassed by that person again yesterday, right?" Akashi Seijuro asked.

Hoshino Yuu blinked, "How do you know?"

"Midorima said." Akashi Seijuro said, "Don't worry, Yuu, I will find that person soon."

Hoshino murmured, "Your father said he would take care of it, so you don't have to worry about it."

Akashi Seijuro closed his eyes slightly, then opened them again, he smiled, "So father also knows?"

"I told him by the way yesterday." Hoshino Yuu said.

Akashi Seijuro lowered his eyes, "I see."

"It's gone." Hoshino Yu looked up at Akashi Seijuro, "Seijuro, it's fine."

Akashi Seijuro hummed, and let Hoshino Yu put his feet down.

"Is Yuu going to school tomorrow?" Akashi Seijuro asked.

Hoshino Yuu paused and nodded, "Yes."

*

Aomine Daiki never came to look for Hoshino Yu again, nor sent Hoshino Yu any more messages.

And Hoshino sat in the classroom, and Hei Zizhe next to him was also very close to him, his voice was cold, "Hoshino-kun, you made a mistake."

Hoshino paused, and he whispered, "Zhe, don't get so close to me, or I..."

"Because I'm too close to Hoshino-kun, did I make a mistake?" Hei Zizhe asked.

Hoshino Yuu nodded cautiously.

Kuroko Tetsuya put his hand on Hoshino Yuu's shoulder, "Hoshino-kun and I are best friends, of course best friends should be closer."

Little goose bumps appeared on Yu Hoshino's arms, he turned his head slightly, and Hei Zizhe looked at him calmly, "Hoshino-kun, what happened?"

Hoshino Yu wanted to cry, he pouted his mouth, always feeling that Hei Zizhe was trying to scare him too.

If it wasn't intentional, it would be even more terrifying.

"Is that pervert still harassing Hoshino-kun that day?" Hei Zizhe asked.

Hoshino Yuu shook his head.

"Hoshino-kun doesn't talk, does it mean you don't want to talk to me?" Hei Zizhe's voice sounded faintly, "Have you started to get tired of and hate me?"