Chapter 161 Totoro and the Thirteen Brothers (4)

Hoshino Yu showed a very trademark business smile, "It's my honor to be liked by everyone..."

"Ah, it's not like they like idols." Qi Zhi wrapped his fingers around Hoshino Yu's blond hair, "So this magazine shoot is also my initiative to come, I want to get closer to Xiao You... It's just that I didn't expect Xiaoyou to become my neighbor, that's really great."

Hoshino Yu moved back a little uncomfortably, he said, "That..."

"Don't worry." Qi Zhi smiled softly, "I'm not the kind of irrational person, but Xiaoyou suddenly appeared in front of me, I'm really happy... The most difficult time I had was because of looking at Xiaoyou Yuu's smile and singing voice passed that time."

"So, so I have always wanted to thank you, and I have always wanted to tell you that I like you."

Hoshino Yuu was stunned, and he said, "I, that, thank you?"

Seeing Hoshino Yu's expression, Qi Zhi burst out laughing, and he said, "Xiao You, don't be so cute, you will make people want to bully you."

Hoshino Yu was a little embarrassed, "I'm...the one."

Qi Zhi slightly straightened his back and approached Hoshino Yuu, "Does Xiaoyou know what the theme of the magazine we will shoot is?"

*

When I woke up, it was a sunny day.

Hoshino Yu sat up from bed and opened the curtains.

The door of Asahina's house on the opposite side also opened, and Asahina Yusuke stretched out at the window.

He saw the boy opposite at a glance, lying on the window and looking down.

"Xiao Yu." The window on the fifth floor of Asahina's house opened opposite, and Ukyo's voice came, "Do you wake up so early on holidays?"

Hoshino Yu glanced at the time before raising his head and answering, "It's already very late~ Brother Youjing is preparing breakfast?"

"Want to eat together?" You Jing said, "Come over and eat together."

Hoshino Yu didn't take You Jing's kind words seriously, there is no one who goes to a neighbor's house for breakfast early in the morning.

He said, "Thank you Brother Youjing, no need."

You Jing smiled and did not speak again.

Ema poked her head out and waved at Hoshino Yuu, then happily retracted it.

Hoshino Yu looked back and saw Yusuke frowned and looked at him opposite him.

Hoshino Yu subconsciously showed a smile, and Yusuke frowned even tighter.

Hoshino Yuu thought, Asahina Yusuke doesn't seem to like him very much, it doesn't matter, just keep in touch with him less in the future.

He drew the curtains and answered the frantically vibrating phone.

The manager's voice came, "I haven't visited your house yet. I'll buy you breakfast and come over to take a look."

Hoshino Yu said, "No, I'm already on vacation, and I don't want to have anything to do with people and things at work."

"Little ancestor, is this too much for you?"

"I just don't need it..." Hoshino Yu went downstairs and walked into the yard. The yard was a bit empty with some flowers and plants.

He said, "I think we can plant a big tree in the yard and make a hammock. What do you think?"

Manager: "...Where do you live? You still make hammocks in the yard, are you worried that those fanatical fans won't find you?"

I Have No Choice But To Be A Fan Of Thousands Of People In The DramaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara