Chapter 179 Succubus and Vampire (6-10)

(6) Succubus x Vampire

Hoshino sat on the ground, he pointed to the front.

Jiu Lanshu took a look and sat down.

Hoshino Yuu slightly bent his lips and opened the book.

Soon, Hoshino Yuu's notebook was raised, and the questions he wanted to ask were written on it.

Jiu Lanshu was slightly taken aback, "What kind of feelings do you have for Heizhu Yuji? Why did you come to Heizhu Academy?"

Hoshino Yuu nodded.

"I don't have any special feelings for her. I came to the Heizhu Academy just because I believe in the idea that the Heizhu Huiyan vampires and humans can live in peace, because I think so too."

Hoshino tilted his head slightly, he still believed in Jiu Lanshu, because Shu always thought so, humans and vampires can also coexist peacefully.

I don't have any special feelings for Yuuki...

"The black master Hui Yan said, you sent Jiulan Youji here?"

"It's me." Jiu Lanshu said, "But I have no special relationship with her other than blood, and I sent her here because of the relationship between the black master Huiyan and his mother."

Hoshino Yuu tilted his head, the mother of the black master Huiyan and the black master Youji?

"It is said that the black master Hui Yan has always loved his mother."

Jiu Lanshu's tone was very flat, he didn't know how the black master Hui Yan told Hoshino Yu about him and the black master You Ji, so now he also told Hoshino Yu according to what he heard, "So he especially defends the black master You Ji. Ji, um... What I mean is, don't believe everything he says. For Yuuki, the daughter of someone he likes, he might say other things to fool you, for example, I want to protect Yuuki so I just I will come to Heizhu Academy or something, so that I will be bound to Yuuki in the eyes of other people. I just want to tell you that I have nothing to do with Yuuki when I come here."

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes slightly, although the black master Hui Yan didn't say it directly, but he meant it, saying that Jiu Lanshu came to the black master academy because of You Ji.

"My relationship with Yuki is not even as close as she is with Yuki. Before you appeared, Yuki had a very good relationship with Yuki, and he also defended Yuki very much."

Hoshino Yu suddenly realized, this means that Rei is Yuuki's knight...does this mean?

"If you don't believe me, you can ask the people who follow me. Everyone knows that the relationship between me and Heizhu Youji was very weak when we were in Heizhu Academy." Jiu Lanshu moved his Adam's apple slightly, "You have to know Xiaoyou, I will never lie to you."

I will never lie to you, the former Shu also said this.

Hoshino Yuu exhaled lightly.

"Do you think you are Jiu Lanshu?"

Jiu Lanshu didn't understand why Hoshino You asked such a question, of course he was Jiu Lanshu.

But……

Looking at the expectant eyes of the succubus on the opposite side, Jiu Lanshu remembered the boy in his dream again for some reason. He had dreamed about Hoshino Yu and his past more than once.

Is that man him?

That's right, the succubus would call him Shu, lie obediently in his arms, and even kiss him.

If it wasn't him, who was the person in the dream who looked exactly like him? How could he dream of that person and Hoshino Yuu?

Hoshino Yuu's hand holding the notebook was a little weak, Jiu Lanshu didn't answer, he didn't know what he was thinking, and seemed to be in a daze.