Chapter 96 The Hunter and the Prey (8)

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Kurolo asked, "Need it?"

Hoshino Yuu was silent for a moment before saying, "I don't need it for now, thank you."

"temporary?"

Hoshino Yuu smiled gently, "Maybe I will find the head of the team when I need it."

Kuroro: "..." Sensing the meaning of Hoshino Yuu's words, Kuroro was strangely silent for a while, was he regarded as the object of purely solving needs?

"Then now, is there anything else to do, head?" Hoshino Yuu asked again.

Kuroro looked at Yu Hoshino calmly, "Are you really not considering joining the brigade?"

"Actually, the leader also thinks that I am a very dangerous person. I will bring danger to the brigade. If I join, it is not a good choice for you." Hoshino Yu said, "So now the leader is testing me?"

Kuroro showed another quick smile, "Haven't you been testing me? It started from entering here."

Hoshino Yuu pursed the corners of his lips, then raised the corners of his mouth a little bit, "Because Captain Kuroro is a very dangerous character, I don't want to die."

Kuroro said lightly, "I never thought of killing you. You were snatched back by the Phantom Brigade. The treasures that the Phantom Brigade snatched back have never been given away in vain. Of course, how to deal with it is my business."

This grab word is really spiritual, Hoshino Yuu stared at Kuroro, he didn't think about anything, his mind was very calm.

Kurolo paused and said, "I know, it's not easy to turn a mysterious mermaid into my own use."

"Then what should we do?" Hoshino Yuu asked gently.

Kurolo asked, "What do you think?"

Hoshino laughed, his laughter had the unique mermaid's unique voice, which was extremely bewitching, but this was Kuroro, someone who would not be easily bewitched.

Kuroro looked at Yu Hoshino. When the mermaid intends to seduce humans, humans are irresistible.

Hoshino Yuu raised his head slightly, "Captain Kuroro, my bottom line is very clear. I will not kill people, rob treasures, make enemies with others, or betray my friends... I can satisfy the captain on this bottom line." All needs, of course, if you have needs, but I don't know if the leader is willing to trust others."

Kuroro repeated, "Everything? Trust? Betrayal... I don't have the word betrayal in my life."

Hoshino Yuu approached Kuroro with a subtle smile, "Okay, since the word "betrayal" does not exist in the leader's life, then I mean it will not affect my friends."

"I'm a monster. Doesn't the leader think that there are many other things that a monster can use?"

Kuroro stared at Yu Hoshino's eyes, those blue eyes were exceptionally clear, clean and clear like no creature on this continent, he even thought they were much prettier than the crimson eyes of the Kuruta tribe, but unexpectedly , Kuroro had no intention of digging it down.

Of course, Kuroro knew very clearly that he couldn't dig out these eyes.

"Where to use... I want to see how humans and mermaids make love."

Hoshino choked, he didn't understand why Kuroro was so obsessed with mermaids and humans.

"Do mermaids have sex?" Kuroro asked in a rigorous tone of academic discussion.

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yu showed a false smile, "Does the leader want to take a look?"

Kuroro looked down, and he still said calmly, "Of course, if you show me now."