Chapter 84 The Fox and the Repair Dog (13)

Sesshomaru, who came a step late, sniffed the smell in the open space, expressionless.

The evil view trembled and dared not speak, "Sesshomaru, Master Sesshomaru."

Jaken was not angry, he walked forward with a calm voice, "Let's go, find Yuu."

"Master Sesshomaru, your injury..."

Sesshomaru didn't say a word, he pressed his hot chest and raised his head, he knew that Hoshino Yu was not far away now, but if he didn't catch up, maybe the hot feeling would disappear again.

*

Hoshino Yuu was dizzy badly, and every time this discomfort came from this monster named Naraku, he sat up with difficulty.

"Are you awake?" Naluo's faint voice came, "It's really sad."

Hoshino Yu subconsciously moved back for a moment before turning his head and looking at Naraku vigilantly, "What do you want to do?"

"It's really sad to look at me like this." Naraku sighed, "I said it all, we are fiancés, and I won't hurt you."

Hoshino looked at Naraku calmly, "I said Naraku, don't you like me?"

The monster named Naraku was silent for a while and then laughed, "Yuu, do you like our relationship?"

"I also think that you probably don't like me." Hoshino Yuu smiled slightly, "After all, you like that witch called Kikyo, don't you?"

Hearing this name again at this moment, Naraku felt extremely calm. He stretched out his hand and squeezed Hoshino Yuu's chin, and smiled slightly, "I told you, don't mention this woman's name."

"You don't like her, what are you trying to do to get my heart?" Hoshino Yuu pushed Naraku's hand away and looked at Naraku fixedly.

Naraku looked at Hoshino Yuu expressionlessly, and he saw a face reflected in those blue eyes.

"I don't want your heart, you always don't believe me." Naraku said sincerely, "Yu, I'm very sad that you are like this."

"Then what exactly do you want to do?" Hoshino Yu was puzzled, "Why did you lie to me?"

"Didn't you say that? We are fiancés and we are going to get married." Naraku said with a smile, "Yu's intuition is wrong."

Hoshino Yuu frowned slightly, of course he didn't believe Naraku's words.

"Don't worry Yuu, we will get married." Naraku said, "When Sesshomaru arrives."

"You said so much just to kill Sesshomaru." Hoshino Yuu said, "It's also to use me to kill Sesshoumaru, do you think I can take out the heart to save Sesshoumaru after I kill Sesshoumaru... ...In this way, the heart is also taken out by myself willingly."

Naraku withdrew his hand and stood up, he sighed, "I'm very sad if you think so."

"It can't be that you really like me, right?" Hoshino Yuu said softly, "Naraku, do you like me? Are you afraid that I will think of leaving when you don't let me meet Sesshomaru?"

Na Luoyou laughed again, he smiled for a while and looked at Hoshino Yu, then slowly pursed the corners of his mouth, this time he didn't say anything, turned around and left.

Hoshino Yuu sighed slightly, rubbed his head and lay down, he always felt a severe headache.

The system asked, 【Xiaoyou, why did you ask this just now? Aren't you afraid that Naraku will kill you suddenly? 】

Hoshino Yu pulled the quilt and said in a low voice, 【I just want to test Naraku's bottom line, I have a hunch that he won't kill me, not to mention he needs my heart...】