Chapter 178 Succubus and Vampire (1-5)

World 10: Vampire Knight.

(1) Succubus x Vampire

"Have all the students from the daytime department returned to the dormitory?" Zhui Shengling watched the students from the daytime department leave and turned to ask You Ji.

"It's all back..." You Ji paused slightly, "Well, speaking of which, I didn't see the new classmate who entered school today."

Because he is so good-looking, he is not inferior to the vampires in the night department at all, so that Yuki, the black master, remembers it clearly.

"When he just came out, he seemed to be sleeping." Zhui Shengling was a little uncertain, because he skipped class and left early. In his memory, Hoshino Yu was sleeping no matter whether he was in class or after class.

If he didn't often see Yu Hoshino who disregarded the rules of the academy at night, maybe he still doesn't know the name of the boy who he and Yuki can still sleep with.

"Could it be still in the classroom?" The black lord Yuki asked with wide-eyed eyes.

"Go and have a look." Zhui Shengling frowned slightly.

Hoshino Yuu looks extremely weak and can't speak, if he meets those beasts in human skin...

*

When Hoshino Yu woke up, there was no one in the classroom.

He slowly stood up to pack his things, but before he packed them, footsteps could be heard at the door.

Well, it should be the students from the evening department who came to class.

"Why do I smell such a sweet smell, what is it? Is it human blood?"

"Impossible, all human beings should have disappeared."

"But it smells really good, the head of Jiulan's dormitory must have smelled it too, right?"

"Idiot, if you are really a human being, your identity will be discovered if your voice is louder——"

The sound at the door stopped abruptly.

Hoshino Yu raised his eyes and looked at the "human" at the door, um...if it was a human.

"Blonde hair and blue eyes, Ying, is this your brother?"

"Get out, this one doesn't look like a vampire, does it?" the person named Lan Tang called out unhappy, "Why don't you say that he and you are brothers?"

"I told you your voice is too loud!"

vampire……

Hoshino Yu met the eyes of the person surrounded by the crowd, and looked back lightly, then slowly looked back and continued to pack things.

"What's the matter with their day department? Didn't anyone know about it?" Lan Tangying sniffed the smell of blood floating in the air and let out a deep breath, "Help me, isn't this too fragrant?"

Does it taste so sweet without bleeding?

It's almost like... the smell of pure blood.

"It's so pretty." Lan Tangying muttered.

Hoshino You finished packing his things and carried his bag on his back and passed by Jiu Lanshu's side.

Jiu Lanshu's voice sounded, "Next time remember to leave before the students from the night department come to class."

Hoshino Yu didn't answer, he glanced at Jiu Lanshu, the look was inexplicable, Jiu Lanshu paused slightly, and then saw Hoshino Yu nodded.

"Hey, what's the attitude of this kid?" Lan Tangying rolled up his sleeves, "Is he just relying on himself as a human being so I dare not do anything to him? How dare he be so rude to the head of Jiulan dormitory!"