Chapter 22 The Cat's Choice (22)

Hoshino Yu stood at the gate of Natsume Takashi's school and waited for Natsume to leave school, followed by Hiiragi.

"Yu." Hiiragi's voice was as gentle as ever, "Do you like Master?"

"Huh?" Hoshino Yu didn't think much about it, "I like it, Mr. Natori is a very good person."

This sentence of liking is pure liking, and no other feelings can be heard. Hiiragi said, "I'm not talking about this kind of liking, but the kind... the liking between lovers, the liking that wants to be with the master."

"Eh?" Hoshino Yuu looked back at Hiiragi blankly, "Mr. Natori?"

Hiiragi nodded.

Hoshino Yu replied, "I haven't thought about it."

Although Natori also made a joke with himself on Monday, for Hoshino Yuu, that joke was just a small episode. After Natori apologized on Monday, he completely forgot about it. If Hiiragi didn't ask again at this moment, maybe he couldn't remember it either.

Hiiragi said, "Does Yuu like Natsume? Or the demon exorcist from the Chang family?"

Hoshino murmured, "Of course I also like Natsume, he is a very gentle, kind and firm child, as for Mr. Chang... he may be a bad person to monsters as they say, but he never thought about it." Killed me and helped me, I was a little scared of him but I am very grateful to him."

"But he is an exorcist, and you are a monster."

"Well..." Hoshino Yuu nodded, "I don't have a collective consciousness towards monsters, and of course I don't have a collective consciousness towards humans, not to mention that monsters and monsters have different natural positions, and I don't think that Mr. Chang treats all monsters like a spring breeze." Call good people."

Hoshino Yu turned his head to look at Hiiragi, the monster's face was covered with a broken mask and the expression could not be seen clearly, but Hoshino Yu knew that she was not angry, and he also knew that Hiiragi was a very gentle monster.

"Yu." Hiiragi chuckled, "Sometimes I feel that your thinking is really...not like a monster or a human being."

With a strange sense of tolerance and overlooking, he has no special feelings for humans and monsters, as if he has put himself in the most distant position, appearing alienated and indifferent, but gentle and ignorant.

But the people I care about and believe in, but I trust them very firmly, even if it is Zhang Jingsi.

Hoshino Yu was a little embarrassed. The system said that before he entered here, he was a human being, but he had no memory so he couldn't feel a sense of substitution.

But now, although he is a monster, he also recognizes his identity as a monster, and that is only the recognition of his own identity. Other monsters are also very erratic to him, so his attitude towards humans and monsters is the same. of.

The cat hairpin flickered a few times, and finally fell flat.

Natsume Takashi and his friends came out of the school gate, and he saw the very attractive young man standing at the school gate at a glance. He said something to his friends and walked towards Hoshino Yuu.

"Xiaoyou, Hiiragi." Natsume Takashi greeted, "Why are you here?"

"The summer festival will be two days away." Hoshino scratched his head, "I just forgot one thing. The beckoning cat invited me to the gathering a few days ago, but Natsume and his friends made an appointment."

"Yeah." Takashi Natsume smiled slightly, "Ms. Kitty has already told me that Yuu and Mr. Natori will also be there, so I'll see you at the rally then!"

After a pause, he continued, "If possible, I would like to go with Xiaoyu, but we are all students, and Mr. Natori is already an adult, so he definitely doesn't want to go with us, and Xiaoyu will definitely not leave Natori behind. Mr. went with us alone."