Chapter 132 The Bird and the Grim Reaper (9)

The moon rises and hangs over the treetops.

The sound of crows sounded outside, Aizen raised his hand irritably, and the crow fell straight down from the treetop.

He looked at Hoshino Yuu and murmured, "If you don't wake up, I will never let you get in touch with those people again."

"You should be locked up, you can only see me, and you won't be like this because of other people..."

Aizen's eyes became darker and darker, as if he was already thinking about how to lock Hoshino Yuu up.

The sleeves tightened suddenly, and the boy's voice sounded, "If the teacher locks me up...will you come to see me every day?"

Aizen suddenly lowered his head, and the naked boy showed a bright smile. He stretched out his hand and said, "Teacher, I want to hug you."

Aizen hugged Hoshino Yuu in his arms, and the person who kept calm all this time said hoarsely, "How can you scare the teacher like this?"

"I'm sorry, teacher." Hoshino Yuu rolled his eyes, "I just... suddenly remembered something."

"If you don't want to say it, you don't have to say it now."

"No." Hoshino Yuu shook his head lightly, "I haven't fully remembered it yet, I don't know how to say it."

Hoshino released Aizen with a bright smile, "When I remember everything, I will be the first, the first to tell the teacher."

Aizen didn't say much.

Hoshino Yu raised his eyes again and said, "The teacher just said that he wanted to lock me up."

Aizen was speechless for a while, but he did say it, and Hoshino Yuu heard it.

But he didn't panic or regret at all, his nature... Hoshino Yu will know sooner or later, whether to take it slowly or quickly depends on Hoshino Yu's attitude.

"I didn't expect the teacher to be such a person." Hoshino Yu laughed again, and he shook Aizen's hand, "If the teacher really locks me up, he must choose a beautiful place, preferably with birds Chirp with me, and the teacher has to come to see me, or I will definitely run away—well."

The rest of the words were blocked by Aizen's kiss, Hoshino Yuu blinked.

After Aizen invaded Hoshino Yuu's lips and tongue, he slowly let go of Hoshino Yuu. He said, "I won't lock you up, so you are not allowed to run... If you run away, I will really break your legs. Do you know, Yuu."

Hoshino Yu looked at Aizen steadfastly, neither angry nor afraid, he curled the corner of his mouth, "I see, teacher."

"It's good to know." A gentle smile appeared on the corner of Aizen's mouth again, "Does Xiaoyou feel that I'm scary now?"

Hoshino Yuu shook his head, and he said, "No, even so, I think the teacher is very good."

It seems that it is Hoshino Yuu who can't do without Aizen, but Aizen looks at Hoshino Yuu's bright eyes and thinks, the person who really can't do without... is him.

Of course, the boy he single-handedly cannot leave him.

Aizen closed her eyes slightly, and still said softly, "Xiao You is very happy to think of Teacher like this..."

Hoshino Yu reached out to caress Aizen's face, and he said, "Don't worry, teacher, I won't leave you."

Aizen looked at the young man and didn't speak for a long time.

Hoshino Yu leaned into Aizen's arms again, and he closed his eyes tiredly, "Teacher, let's go to sleep, I'm sleepy."

"Yeah." Aizen said, "Then go to sleep."