Chapter 37 The Doll and the Medicine Man (8)

Hoshino Yuu asked in a daze: "...What curse? Why did you curse me?"

He is just an innocent and weak puppet, he has no enmity with the fox, why should he be cursed, it is really too much.

"Foxes are best at charm, so you were bewitched by him from the beginning, and you were cursed because of the bewitching, but this curse should not harm the body." Jin felt a little strange, but he couldn't figure out why for the time being, "Wait a minute See you later."

Hearing that there would be no harm to the body, Hoshino Yuu was relieved.

Before the fox was beaten back to its original shape, it said weird things to Hoshino Yuu, Hoshino Yuu could only understand the words "Burning", which probably meant "burning himself".

But Hoshino thought, since Mr. Jin said it wouldn't hurt his body, it must be fine.

"Let's go."

The drug seller put on the medicine box on his back, and it started to rain outside.

He opened the umbrella and looked at Hoshino Yuu, "Come here to hide from the rain."

Hoshino Yuu followed.

The umbrella is not big, Hoshino Yu looked at the gorgeous umbrella next to the medicine seller, he suddenly said, "Master Yaolang, you look deserted, but your things are very gorgeous."

Drug seller: "..."

"Especially that sword." Hoshino blinked, "Really, very beautiful!"

The drug seller: "...Well, the connection between that sword and another me will be deeper, so you praise the sword as you praise me."

"Eh? Then I'm just praising Yaolang-sama." Hoshino Yuu was stunned for a moment, stretched out his hand and grabbed Yaolang's clothes and moved closer, "Master Yaolang, where are we going now?"

"Front." The drug seller said, "Let's go."

Hoshino Yu turned his head and looked, the cabin was still standing in the forest, vaguely visible in the rain and mist, but the lights inside might not be on.

fox……

Monster...

*

The weather gradually cooled down.

The street is brightly lit, and there are vague figures, as if there are ghosts and ghosts coming and going.

This reminded Hoshino Yuu of what happened at the fox's married daughter.

Hoshino Yu looked around, then followed the drug seller, "Master Yaolang, I think this place is very strange."

"What's so strange?"

"That's right, look..." Hoshino Yuu pointed to the stall selling folding fans next to him, "That thing on the boss's face is so weird."

The drug seller looked up, and the boss asked with a false smile, "Customer, do you want to buy something?"

The drug seller looked away, grabbed Hoshino Yuu's hand tightly and said, "Let's go, it's going to rain soon."

Is it going to rain?

Hoshino Yuu looked up at the star-studded sky, then stumbled and followed the drug seller.

"Master Yaolang."

The drug seller turned to look at Hoshino Yuu.

Being stared at by those eyes, Hoshino Yuu asked in a low voice, "Well...don't you find that boss is strange?"