Chapter 168 Totoro and the Thirteen Brothers (11)

Yachen came on time to give Hoshino Yu a massage.

Today, he reminds himself that no matter what, he should be calm and not have redundant thoughts and reactions. He is a doctor.

Thinking of this, he calmed down and waited for Hoshino Yuu to take off his pants.

"How is today?" Yachen asked.

Hoshino Yuu said, "It's much better, please Masami-kun, come and help me after get off work."

Yachen smiled gently, "It's not hard, it's my duty to solve patients' problems, let alone Xiaoyou is a neighbor."

Because he didn't talk much with Masaomi before, Hoshino Yuu was a little uncomfortable, but after getting in touch alone, Hoshino Yuu felt that the people in Asahina's family were really nice.

Not to mention enthusiastic, I also like to help others.

Hoshino Yuu thought about it, and glanced back at Yachen.

The other party still looked gentle and considerate, and noticed Hoshino Yuu's eyes and asked, "What's wrong?"

Hoshino Yuu shook his head and smiled brightly, "It's nothing, I just think it's great to have brothers from the Asahina family as neighbors."

Yachen was slightly taken aback by this smile, his throat tightened a bit, his voice was slightly hoarse, "Is that so? Everyone is indeed a very enthusiastic person."

"Yeah." Hoshino Yu didn't notice anything wrong with Yachen, he said, "The little cake made by brother Youjing is really delicious, and so is the dessert, it's super good."

"Do you like the desserts made by Youjing?" Yachen said, "He makes really good ones."

Hoshino Yuu said, "Yes..."

The voice sounded soft, Yachen didn't speak for a while, and when he looked over again, he found that Hoshino Yuu had fallen asleep.

The face pillowed on the arm looked soft, maybe it was because of the hot weather, and there was still a little bit of sweat.

Yachen was silent for a while, sprayed Hoshino Yu with the medicine and then wiped it away.

He stared blankly at his fingers and thought, it's really over.

Is this just for sex?

No, when he first met Hoshino Yu, even though he thought she was pretty, he didn't have such strange thoughts.

but now......

Yachen was silent for a while, thinking, are men natural? But he doesn't do that to other people either.

Really... Yachen rubbed the center of his brows, he covered Hoshino Yuu with a quilt, turned and left.

When I went out, I saw Ukyo standing at the door with desserts, it seemed that I had just arrived.

You Jing smiled slightly, "Is it over?"

Yachen nodded.

"Give me the key." Youjing said, "I'll send something to Xiaoyou."

Ya Chen silently handed the key to You Jing.

"Ah, I stopped my brothers from coming to see Xiao You today." You Jing murmured, "Using the excuse that Xiao You is inconvenient to open the door, my brothers are very unhappy."

Yachen looked up at You Jing, "Does You Jing like Xiao You?"

"I'm sure you'll like it, right?" Ukyo said, "You're such a cute person... But, my favorite is the one that wants to spend the rest of my life with you."