Chapter 88 The Fox and the Repair Dog (End)

Naraku sat in the Town God's Temple.

He buckled the mirror aside, usually when Sesshomaru appeared in the mirror, he didn't want to look at it.

He followed Hoshino Yu with Bai Ye's eyes, and knew exactly where Hoshino Yu lived.

"However." Naraku said to himself, "Sesshomaru is really annoying, much more annoying than Inuyasha."

"So what if you hate it?" A knife flew in from outside the Town God's Temple, and a red figure jumped in, "Nailuo, I finally caught you."

Naraku dodged quickly, he looked up, Inuyasha held the knife firmly and sneered, "Didn't expect that?"

Naraku's eyes swept over the people in front of him one by one, and then fell on Sesshomaru who looked at him indifferently. He asked, "Did Yuu not come?"

"Chengtian Yu, Yu." Inuyasha called impatiently, "Naraku, is Yu also your name? Is your relationship with him so close?"

"Is a person who only wants Hoshino's heart worthy of his name?" Kagome clenched her bow and arrow tightly, "Naraku, you are so terribly twisted."

"It's too much." Naraku sighed, "Yu has been my fiancé for a while, if you didn't come to intervene, he would be with me."

"Dream." Sesshomaru's voice was indifferent, "Yu will never like you."

"Naraku, I will definitely kill you today!" Inuyasha grinned, "I have been waiting for a day for a long time."

"Yu didn't come." Naraku sighed again, "In this case, I don't want to communicate with you either."

"I said Naraku, you don't really like Hoshino, do you?" Kagome asked aloud, "One bite and one Yuu, and only Yuu is the one who pays attention... Aren't you concerned about the Jade of the Four Souls? And Kikyo. "

Naraku looked at Kagome coldly, and he suddenly laughed, "Do you like... Yuu? It's kind of funny."

"It looks like a clever fox, but it's actually very easy to deceive." Naraku said, "He recognized me as Inuyasha, but he didn't recognize me when I transformed into Sesshomaru. Why? "

Inuyasha froze for a moment, he clenched the knife tightly, "You turned into me to lie to him?"

"Oh, don't be so angry." Naraku smiled, "I have a much closer relationship with him than you. Why are you angry?"

Inuyasha sneered, "Why am I angry? I'm not angry."

"Are you trying to take him away from Sesshomaru? Then we should cooperate."

Sesshomaru raised his eyes, he didn't speak, but he didn't give Naraku any more time to speak.

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes and stared at the tassels hanging from the beam, he asked, 【Where did they go? 】

【Oh, they went to find Naraku. 】The system answers.

Hoshino Yu got up all of a sudden, and then lay down slowly.

[Xiaoyou, you can choose to leave at any time. 】

Hoshino Yura covered her face with the quilt, 【I know. 】

[However, I think Xiaoyou probably won't leave now. 】The system said.

Hoshino Yu touched the pendant around his neck little by little with his fingers, smiled slightly, and said, 【Don't worry. 】

The system stopped talking.

*

Hoshino Yu lay on the tower and looked down.