Chapter 184 Ghost in Master House (6-10)

(6) Yorozuya House

It's raining outside.

Hoshino Yuu lay on the ground and turned his head to glance at Sakata Gintoki. Sakata Gintoki seemed to be asleep, with his limbs spread wide.

Hoshino Yu got up from the ground, went to the door and sat looking up at the sky. Dingchun, who was sitting in front of the door, turned his head and licked Hoshino Yu's face enthusiastically.

Hoshino Yuu avoided, and then stretched out his hand to try to hold Dingchun, "You can't lick like this."

Dingchun bit Hoshino Yu's hand, and looked at Hoshino Yu stupidly.

Hoshino Yuu exerted a little force and pulled his hand out of Dingchun's mouth, "I just want to check the weather, so don't bite me."

Dingchun started to lick again.

Hoshino Yu, whose face was covered with saliva, "...I told you not to lick it, it's too much."

A hand stretched out and grabbed Hoshino Yuu's kimono, pulling him back, "Idiot, it was on purpose."

Hoshino Yuu: "...are you awake?"

"Drool all over your face..." Sakata Gintoki revealed a hint of disgust in his movements, "Do you feel comfortable yourself?"

Hoshino Yu snatched the tissue from Sakata Gintoki and muttered, "I'll do it myself."

"Did you wipe it clean?" Sakata Gintoki was suspicious.

Hoshino Yuu: "...I'm not that stupid."

"oh."

"Aren't you asleep?" Hoshino Yu raised his face and asked.

"I was asleep, but I was woken up again."

"Can Wanshiwu make money like this?" Hoshino Yu asked curiously, "The boss sleeps at home all day, as if he doesn't care if there is an order at all."

"This kind of thing." Sakata Gintoki turned over again, he looked at Yu Hoshino with his face propped up, "Are you worried?"

"Don't worry." Hoshino shook his head, "I don't need money or food to live... I'm just curious."

"It's okay." Sakata Gintoki yawned, "Anyway, the list or something..."

"Meow~" The cat's soft meow sounded, Hoshino Yuu turned his head, a cat rushed in from outside the house, and then curled up into Hoshino Yuu's arms.

Not only that, the cat even stuck out its tongue and licked Hoshino Yuu's fingers.

Sakata Gintoki didn't like this cat very much.

Hoshino Yu stroked the cat's head in surprise, "Aren't these little animals afraid of ghosts now?"

"Maybe it's because you look good." Sakata Gintoki said casually, "Cats and dogs are the same, don't get too used to them, or you'll be easily misunderstood by them."

"Huh?" Hoshino Yu asked suspiciously, "What misunderstanding?"

"I misunderstood that you like them or something." Sakata Gintoki was serious, "My suggestion is to stay away from them."

Hoshino Yu said, "But cats are cute, and dogs are cute too, but they are too big."

Sakata Gintoki: "I don't know whose family this cat belongs to. There is an old man on this street who has a cat. He usually doesn't let others touch it. He is very swearing, and he utters swear words."

"Huh?" Hoshino Yuu's eyes widened, "Swearing is very fierce..."

Sakata Gintoki sat up cross-legged, and he said, "Yes."