Chapter 165 Totoro and the Thirteen Brothers (8)

There are not many people in the Internet cafe.

Hoshino Yuu sat next to the light, and looked at the light with his head.

Just loaded the game, it is a decryption game, Hoshino Yuu can't understand it.

If he couldn't understand light, he explained to him bit by bit.

Hoshino Yuu listened very carefully, and didn't notice that the light was getting closer to him.

"Yu, what a likable boy." Hikari wrapped his arms around Hoshino Yu's shoulders in an extremely intimate posture, and he said, "Such a cute idol, shouldn't he have a girlfriend?"

"Eh?" Hoshino Yuu looked at the light blankly.

"It's so cute." Hikari raised Hoshino Yuu's chin and moved closer, "I said you're so cute, there are many people who like you, right?"

Hoshino Yuu murmured, "As an idol, there should be many people who like me, right?"

"I'm talking about the person who pursues you." Guang seemed a little helpless, "Just like me now."

"What?" Hoshino Yu didn't know why.

"This cute expression makes people want to be bullied." Hikari reached out and rubbed Hoshino Yu's face, "I said Yu, be my boyfriend."

What?

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes wide.

*

Hoshino Yu slept until noon.

He still has the memory of yesterday in his mind, after rejecting the light in a panic...

He seems to have said that he likes boys.

Guang smiled inexplicably, "Do you like men?"

I like men... so what?

Hoshino Yu buried his head in the pillow, and then took the pillow away again.

He opened his eyes, turned his head to look at the wig and uniform on the table and buried his head silently.

In fact, apart from being a little uncomfortable...it's pretty easy to wear, and it's cool, no wonder girls like to wear skirts.

Hoshino Yu opened the curtains and stretched, and Yusuke who was opposite stood by the window again, and waved at him.

Hoshino Yuu waved his hand with a smile, then got out of bed to wash up.

He washed his face and stared at the water-soaked blond hair in the mirror before turning to dry himself with a handkerchief.

Hoshino Yu opened the door, stood in the yard watering the flowers, and suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"Little Totoro!"

Hoshino Yuu turned his head to look, and the unqualified monk with his chest exposed showed a subtle smile, "I didn't expect you to be here."

"Long time no see, little chinchilla is still pretty, it's hard to only see you on TV."

Hoshino Yu put down the pot of watering the flowers, walked two steps and stood at the gate looking at the monk, "Could it be that those confidante who admire you can't comfort you?"

"Where is there any confidante? Little Totoro, don't slander me." You sighed, "Those women are all after you. Once you leave, they won't come."

"So you're blaming me for taking them?"

"Hey, I'm sorry to say that. I'm obviously sorry that you didn't contact me after you left."

"What do you need to contact?" Hoshino Yuu asked.