Chapter 4 The Cat's Choice (4)

At this moment, Hoshino Yuu's trust in Natori Monday reached its peak, and he looked at Natori Monday with tears in his eyes.

Mr. Natori, who is an exorcist, feels great to be protected like this even though he knows he is a little youkai.

The smile on Zhang Jingsi's lips remained unchanged, and he asked lightly, "Have you forgotten your duty as an exorcist?"

Natori Yiyi gently rubbed the cat's soft fur with his fingers, with the same smile as Shizuji Ma, "Then why do you want such a weak monster? I don't think Ma There is no need for such a weak monster."

Although Hoshino Yuu didn't know what the Chang family was, it was obviously a big family from Natori Monday's words, maybe it was a demon-killing family, no wonder Chang Jingji would say that as a monster, he didn't know him.

"Okay." Chang Jingsi seemed to give up, he said, "I didn't come here for your cat, I came to invite you—"

Natori shut the cat into the room on Monday, and Ma Jingji, who turned his head to look at it, said calmly, "I refuse."

The cat crawled into the room, wrapped itself in the quilt and asked, 【System, do you think that it is impossible for me to complete the task you mentioned? 】

【How can it be? 】The system swears, 【You can rest assured that you will be able to do it, weakness is just your protective color! 】

Hoshino Yu: [...] He doesn't believe it.

【Will Mr. Natori attend the meeting of the monster extermination? 】The cat shook its ears and asked.

[I don't know either. 】

Hoshino Yuu: [...] I don't know anything, and I can't give him a golden finger to help him. What is the use of the system?

Hoshino Yuu suddenly remembered belatedly, Mr. Natori should have known that he was a monster, right? So Mr. Natori also deliberately said that he would take him to be sterilized, because he understood.

Hoshino Yu stretched out his paws to cover his ears, thinking with some pain, is Mr. Natori so wicked?

He jumped out of bed, put his ear against the door and listened for a while, and found that he couldn't hear anything, that is to say, the sound insulation of this door is too good.

Hoshino Yu thought for a while and gave up. He is so weak, why should he worry about these things that he can't participate in at all?

Thinking of this, Hoshino Yuu asked again, 【The monsters in Yahara shouldn't be eliminated so easily, right? 】

【I do not know. 】The system replied, 【But you really can't help much. 】

Hoshino Yu didn't want to help, he didn't have any real sense of being a monster, and he didn't have any sense of belonging to this world. Except for his own life, he felt that everything else was erratic, as if it had nothing to do with him.

Including that weird task.

The door of the room opened with a click, and the cat ran to bed in surprise.

Natori smiled slightly on Monday, "What are you running for?"

The cat poked its head out hesitantly, and met Natori Monday's eyes. The red pupils hidden behind the glasses made Yu Hoshino not sure what Natori Monday was thinking.

Seeing Natori Monday approaching, Hoshino Yuu slowly leaned over again, and he meowed at Natori Monday.

"Do you care if I go to that rally?" Natori Monday rubbed the cat's head, "Because it's your kind, do you care?"