Chapter 169 Totoro and the Thirteen Brothers (12)

What?

What to climb?

Climb the window?

Who climbed the window?

Tsubaki Asahina?

Hoshino Yuichi was at a loss.

His expression pleased Zhu Li very well, and Zhu Li said, "In this regard, the vixen is not as good as you, right?"

Hoshino choked, he didn't know how to refute Zhu Li's words for a while.

"So you're really a vixen, right?" Julie said.

"Maybe I'm a vixen, so have you been seduced by me?" Hoshino Yuu showed a perfect smile, "I said little squirrel, be careful to be seduced by me."

Zhu Li stared wide-eyed and squeaked, "I shouldn't have come to see you and seduce me? Even a real vixen can't seduce me, understand?"

"Oh." Hoshino Yu felt bored again, he said, "What are you excited about?"

"Why am I excited?" Zhu Li yelled, "You little chinchilla, why am I excited?"

Obviously excited, right? Hoshino thought about it.

Seeing Hoshino Yu staring at him without saying a word, Zhu Li coughed lightly and stood up straight, "I said..."

Hoshino Yu tilted his head slightly, "Huh?"

Zhu Li stepped on the quilt twice and called, "Why are you so cute?"

"Ah?" Hoshino Yuu uttered an unclear syllable, "What... so cute?"

It took Julie a long time to say, "It's disgusting."

"You're the one, right?" Hoshino Yuu rolled his eyes, "Come to my house without permission and say something strange to me, just like the first Fengdou, ah, Fengdou likes me now, you don't want to like me too, do you?" ?”

Zhu Li's eyes widened, "What nonsense are you talking about? Are you delusional? How could I like you?"

"Is it an honor to be liked by Asakura Futo? You still say that you enjoy it?"

Saying so, Julie walked away aggressively.

Hoshino Yuu didn't care about Zhu Li's words at all, he turned over and stretched out his hands to cover his eyes.

Being liked about this...

【Xiao You, don't take what that squirrel said to heart. 】The system comforted, 【Anyway, we can leave when we have enough faith. That squirrel doesn't need to be concerned at all. 】

Hoshino You hummed, and he said, 【I don't care. 】

[But you are very unhappy. 】

"Aren't you happy?" Hoshino Yu said to himself, "It doesn't count, I'm just thinking, how long have I been away... how many people have I liked, and who have I ever liked?"

"What? Is our lovely Xiaoyou sad at home?" Chun's voice came from outside the window, "Sure enough, it's not okay to live alone at home, right?"

Hoshino looked up in surprise, and it took him a long time to say, "You are trespassing illegally..."

"Ah, I'm sorry." Tsubaki apologized carelessly, "Because someone is really worried about you, so I'll take a look at you for him. After all, Azusa is not someone who knows how to climb windows."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yu was a little helpless, "Don't Tsubaki worry about things like climbing someone's window?"