Chapter 44 The Doll and the Medicine Man (15)

"Monster, are you kidding me? Is it her?"

"No." Jin regretted, "In short, I hope you all go out, let me come down and take a good look."

"Isn't he a drug seller?" Someone muttered, but he didn't dare to stay any longer, and quickly exited the cabin.

Jin turned around to Hoshino Yuu and said, "Go out and wait for me."

Hoshino Yuu nodded gently, without staying too long.

"If you read correctly, that lord should be very close to you, right?" The woman's voice was exceptionally gentle.

Jin knelt down on the ground, looked at her calmly and did not speak.

"If you are let down, you will definitely be sad..." The woman murmured again, "But it seems that the two of you have a very good relationship."

"It's so sad, I just want to stay with him forever, but I'm dead."

*

The ship stopped at Edo.

The woman who got off the boat suddenly turned her head to look at Hoshino Yuu and said, "Thank you."

Hoshino Yuu was stunned for a moment before answering, the woman's face blurred for a moment and then quickly returned to normal, it seemed that it was Hoshino Yuu's illusion.

But……

"What's wrong?" Jin walked to Hoshino Yuu and asked.

"That..." Hoshino turned to look at Jin in a daze, "Master Jin, she seems...to have no face."

Saying this, Hoshino Yuu shuddered again, overwhelmed by belated fear.

Jin's fingers caressed Hoshino Yuu's forehead, which was already covered with a layer of cold sweat, and there was unconcealable fear in his eyes.

Jin  whispered, "I see, don't be afraid."

Hoshino Yu forced a smile, "I'm not afraid."

But his hands were shaking, Jin didn't mean to expose him, just said, "It's time to go."

There were snowflakes falling profusely, Hoshino Yu looked up and he murmured, "It's snowing."

Snowing.

The snow fell harder and harder.

Jin held up the umbrella and said, "Go find a place to stay."

Hoshino Yuu nodded, and he asked, "I've arrived in Edo, isn't Yakuro-sama coming out?"

"..." Jin was silent for a while before asking, "Do you miss him? Do you still want to do that kind of thing? That kind of thing... you should do less."

"Eh?" Hoshino Yuu opened his mouth, and began to be at a loss for words, "Eh... I, Mr. Jin, you..."

Why are you asking this question all of a sudden.

"The time for the curse hasn't come yet." Jin Ruo said nothing had happened.

Hoshino Yuu said, "Yes... it should not be long, then, Master Yaolang, I mean, if Master Jin doesn't want to help me, then should I prepare to find someone else?"

Jin stopped, turned his head to look at Hoshino Yu, his eyes were somewhat unpredictable, "Are you willing to find someone else?"

Hoshino murmured, "I can't just ignore it, because if it can't be solved, we must find a way."

Ah, dolls have no heart, so you can say such things freely, right?

How can it be so annoying?

"Mr. Kim?"