Chapter 107 The Hunter and the Prey (End)

In fact, it's okay without a lover, Hoshino thought, the world is fine as it is, and he won't stay for long.

Whether it is Hisoka or Kurolo, they are not suitable to be lovers.

"Yu, disconnect from Kuroro." Irmi said, "Kuroro can't do it."

Hoshino Yu stretched out his fingers and gently scratched Yi Ermi's chin, as if to comfort a cat.

Hoshino asked, "Ilumi, do you like me so much? Do you like me more than money?"

Yi Ermi said, "I don't like money much, it's just because money is a reward, as long as you do tasks, you have to be paid."

In this regard, he is very serious, "I like the beads you gave me, they are worth money... But I don't like them because they are worth money."

"I just like you, the task is just a task, and the reward is just a reward, but Yu can make me have other emotions."

Hoshino Yu smiled again, and he asked, "If I go to  Zoldick with you as a guest, and your family makes things difficult for me, will you help me?"

The eldest son who has been trained hard at home has been led astray by himself, so he probably won't be liked.

"They won't make things difficult for you." Yi Ermi said, "You are the person I care about the most. If they make things difficult for you, I will only stand by your side."

Hoshino Yuu pursed his lips, and he said, "Then before I think about whether to leave, I'll go with you as a guest."

Do you want to leave? Yi Ermi intuition that this departure is not an ordinary departure.

He lowered his eyes and whispered, "I'll make you not want to leave."

"Then you have to work hard." Hoshino Yu smiled and closed his eyes.

He seemed to be asleep, his face glowing softly in the setting sun.

Kuroro, who was told no, stood not far away with an unpredictable expression. He said, "Ilumi, do you still remember that you are a member of the Phantom Troupe?"

Yi Ermi picked up the mermaid with a calm expression, "Remember."

"But it has nothing to do with me wanting to take Yu back."

"He's from the Phantom Troupe," Kuroro said, "and mine."

Yi Ermi shook his head, he tightened his arms, showing the coldness of a killer, "No, he is not yours, your relationship is just a bed partner, and you won't even be a bed partner in the future."

The mermaid in her arms slightly opened her eyes, her voice was slightly hoarse, "Ilmi, didn't you say you want to leave?"

He looked at Kuroro, and then at Hisoka who was throwing playing cards not far away, his smile was slightly closed, and his voice was brisk, "Kuroro, if there is a chance..."

"There is no chance." Yi Ermi said, "Yu, don't associate with him anymore."

Kuroro looked calm, "Ilmi, are you actually afraid? It's unbelievable that a killer would have such a weak emotion of fear."

"Illumi, you are no longer a qualified killer."

Yi Ermi exuded a strange and dangerous aura, and he even smiled, "Why am I afraid?"

"You are afraid that Yu will leave with you, you are afraid that he will choose me." Kuroro said in a calm tone, "When I found him just now, you were also afraid that I would find him, so you took him away, you seeing  me with him makes you very uncomfortable."