Chapter 130 Bird and Grim Reaper (7)

Hoshino Yuu heard it.

The man above his head breathed suddenly and heavily.

"Xiaoyou." Aizen's voice was hoarse, "Do you know what you are doing now?"

"Doesn't the teacher like me?" Hoshino Yuu smiled softly, "The teacher will kiss me if he likes me, right? Did the teacher kiss other people for no reason?"

"Of course not." Aizen said in a deep voice, "I only kissed you."

Hoshino Yu looked up at Aizen, "The teacher likes me, so why did you reject me?"

"Does Xiaoyou like me?" Aizen asked.

Hoshino Yuu tilted his head slightly, "Of course I also like the teacher, the teacher is the most important person to me."

"Lie." The smile on Lan Ran's face disappeared, and his expression was a little scary.

Hoshino Yuu looked at Aizen innocently, "I didn't lie, so the teacher really doesn't want to hug me?"

Aizen lowered his head and looked at Yu Hoshino deeply, his eyes darkened, and he said, "I won't give you a chance to regret it."

"Teacher should never have thought of retreating for me since he was sure he liked me." Hoshino Yuu smiled brightly, "Then teacher, what do you want to do now?"

"It's really..."

The window was closed in response, and Aizen's tone was also heavy, "Even if you cry for a while, I won't feel sorry for you and let you go."

Looking at Aizen's gloomy expression, Hoshino Yuu was inexplicably scared. He puffed up his cheeks, gritted his teeth and said, "I won't cry."

"That's the best." Aizen's strength was so strong that he wanted to integrate Hoshino Yuu into his own flesh and blood. He bit Hoshino Yuu's lip, and the pain caused Hoshino Yuu to burst into tears.

"Old, teacher."

"Didn't you say you won't cry?" Lan Ran rubbed Hoshino Yu's cheek with a slight movement of her fingertips, "But she cried after a little effort, and still wanted to pester me... what will I do then?"

Hoshino Yuu felt ashamed, "I didn't want to cry."

"The whole body is soft everywhere, only this mouth..." Aizen pressed Hoshino Yuu's lips, "It's soft even when kissed."

Hoshino Yuu blinked his eyes.

Aizen kissed again, and he kissed very hard, completely different from his gentle and elegant appearance.

"Although we have already ended the teaching relationship, the teacher will teach you another lesson."

"Teach what?" Hoshino Yu asked stupidly.

Aizen gave a low laugh, and he bit Hoshino Yu's ear, "Some very private things... So, is Xiao You ready?"

Hoshino Yuu's hands gripped the bed sheet tightly, and then slowly relaxed, "Hmm..."

Probably because Aizen's teaching was too rude and the pointer was too big, Hoshino Yuu felt inexplicably scared when he saw it. He subconsciously backed away and was dragged by the man by his ankle.

"What are you hiding from?" Aizen's voice was hoarse, "It's what you want."

Hoshino shook his head, his tears couldn't be stopped, "No, no, teacher, I don't want it."

"It's too late to back down now." Ai Ran felt extremely oppressive, "Xiao You, I can't stop anymore."

"Old, teacher." Hoshino cried softly, "I don't want...I'm afraid."