Chapter 81 The Fox and the Repair Dog (10)

Hearing this, Sesshomaru was silent for a while, and he said, "I'm sorry Yuu, I shouldn't have thought of leaving you here alone."

"Eh?"

"All along, Yuu's safety is more important than anything else." Sesshomaru led Hoshino Yu out, "So, even if I take Yu with me, I won't let Yu get hurt."

Hoshino Yuu blinked, and smiled with curved lips.

"Hoshino, this way." Kagome waved at Hoshino Yuu from a distance, "Come here."

Hoshino Yuu looked up at Sesshomaru, Sesshoumaru looked down at Hoshino Yuu, "Do you want to go there?"

Hoshino Yuu let go slightly, "I'll wait for you in the past, you will solve it soon, right?"

Sesshomaru said, "Yes, I'll come to you soon."

Hoshino Yuu bent down slightly, and the little fox jumped out. He ran to Kagome and turned his head to look at Sesshomaru.

"Are you worried about him?" Kagome asked.

Hoshino Yuu shook his head, "These things won't hurt him."

Kagome looked at Hoshino Yuu and laughed, she said, "You seem to have a very good relationship, Inuyasha said you have a marriage contract, can two men get married?"

"This?" Hoshino Yuu sat down against the tree trunk, "Youkai are not that particular about it."

Kagome nodded, "That's right, you are monsters, monsters don't need to be like humans... even men in our era couldn't get married."

"Your era?" Hoshino Yuu asked.

"That's right." Kagome said, "I'm not from this era, do you want to visit my era? If you were in our era, you must be a big star that everyone loves."

Hoshino Yuu looked at Sesshomaru, and he said, "I promised Sesshoumaru would be with him..."

"I said..." The girl's smiling voice sounded, "Is there a need for such a discussion like no one else?"

Hoshino Yuu turned his head and saw a girl in a yukata holding a fan and covering her face with a smile.

He raised his head thoughtfully, and saw the white-haired girl sitting on the tree holding the mirror, looking at him with those godless eyes, muttering something in her mouth at the moment.

Kagome looked warily at the girl in the yukata, "Kagura, it really is you."

"It's me." Kagura smiled, "But this time I didn't come here because of dealing with you."

Kagome clenched the arrow in her hand, "What do you mean?"

Kagura blinked, "Kagome, do you want to make a deal?"

Kagome looked at Kagura coldly, "Deal?"

"Oh..." Kagura sighed, "Don't believe me, but... where is your friend?"

Kagome turned his head sharply.

The star on Sesshomaru's chest became hot, he stopped what he was doing and turned his head.

"Sesshomaru, are you in a daze?" Inuyasha called.

Sesshomaru put away the knife, the breath around him was extremely cold, "Yu, it's gone."

Inuyasha kicked a body away, staring wide-eyed, "Who is missing?"

Sesshomaru didn't speak any more, turned around and left.

"Sesshomaru!" Inuyasha yelled and chased after him, "Who's missing? Are you talking about Hoshino Yuu?"

*