Chapter 11 The Cat's Choice (11)

Hoshino Yu walked into the dense forest, and he knew exactly where the black shadow went.

Could that black shadow with the appearance of Natori Monday be Mr. Natori? Hoshino Yuu thought uncertainly, but he didn't seem to feel Mr. Natori's breath.

The dilapidated shrine appeared in front of his eyes. The stone statue with teeth and claws looked at Yu Hoshino, but there was a strange aura pervading it when he said it was the shrine. Yuu Hoshino's heart skipped a beat.

The shrine is still dilapidated and desolate, as if there is nothing there.

But there was a vague scent coming from nowhere, Hoshino Yuu sniffed it carefully, then opened his eyes slightly, it was a strong and rotten smell...

With just one sip, he became dizzy and quickly fell to the ground.

"His breath smells really delicious."

"I really like this taste, it's like a god's..."

"Master God will like it, right? I like it too."

"Let's go, wait for Lord Shenming to come, he will be angry when he sees us."

Indistinct cheers sounded in my ears, and some strange words were said in a hurry.

Sacrifice?

Hoshino Yu suddenly remembered the two weasels he met a few days ago.

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes in a daze. He looked at the extremely magnificently decorated room and sat up abruptly.

The ornaments on his head jingled with his movements, Hoshino Yu reached out and touched the bell on his head, Hoshino Yuu frowned slightly and lowered his head to realize that he was wearing a women's kimono.

Is this being dressed up like a girl? Hoshino Yuu thought uncertainly.

【Xiao You, she was dressed up as a sacrificial offering. 】The system suddenly said, 【That's right, it's because of those two weasels. 】

Weasel Hoshino Yu had already guessed, but...

Hoshino Yuu blinked, 【God? 】

[It's not a god, it's just a monster. 】The system said,【But it's okay, Natsume and the others are already looking for you. 】

[That was not Mr. Natori just now, why didn't you tell me? 】Hoshino Yu felt a little wronged.

【ah? ] The system whispered, 【I'm not sure either. 】

Hoshino sighed, and he said, [It's all my own fault, I'm obviously weak but I still came here. 】

He jumped off the altar and asked, "Where am I now?" 】

[Inside the shrine, the dilapidated shrine is just a cover-up for monsters. 】

Hoshino paused for a moment, then walked outside the door, and there were long corridors on the left and right.

[Go to the left. ] The system reminded.

Hoshino Yuu turned and walked to the left, his fingers touched the wall, [Can the left side go out? 】

[Not...] The system laughed awkwardly, [Because the monster came from the right. 】

[You didn't say it earlier! ] Hoshino gritted his teeth, he lifted the hem of his clothes and ran, 【Girls' clothes are too inconvenient! 】

The system really wants to say that the thing on your head will attract monsters to come faster, but it dare not say that even Yu Hoshino can't take it off.