Chapter 50 The Squirrel and the Boys (2)

Biting the tip of his pen, Hoshino Yuu was thinking about the feasibility of changing the owner that the system said.

At the beginning, he was brought back by Echizen Ryoma, and later Echizen Ryoma asked Minamijiro to take him with him because he wanted to play a game...but I don’t know why, Echizen Ryoma doesn’t like him very much, maybe it’s because of Echizen Ryoma I think he influenced Echizen Ryuya.

These are not the point, the point is that if Echizen Ryuya comes back, it may not be so easy for him to leave, not to mention that Echizen Ryuya knows that he is a monster...

Thinking of this, Hoshino Yuu felt his scalp tingling, he quickly shook his head and muttered, "The system is right, we should find a way to leave Echizen's house... But according to the state of Echizen Ryoma who hates me, don't think too much."

The people he is most familiar with in Seigaku are Fujisuke and Tezuka Kunimitsu. With Fujishusuke, Hoshino Yu always feels that it is easy to reveal his identity as a monster in front of him, but with Tezuka Kunimitsu...

I don't know if he would like to raise a little squirrel.

[So, why do I have to follow others. ] Hoshino Yuu didn't understand, 【Even if I live by myself, it's okay, right? 】

[Hmm...] The system whispered, [Because we are outsiders, if we don't go with the important people recognized by the world, we will be excluded. 】

Hoshino sighed, 【Let's go with Tezuka-senpai this afternoon, if he is willing to adopt a squirrel. 】

A strange squirrel.

"Hoshino-san." The student next to him said softly, "Someone is looking for you."

Hoshino Yu looked up and was slightly taken aback.

"Senior Tezuka, why are you here?"

"I didn't mean to go to the tennis club. I happened to pass by you and wanted to call you." Tezuka Kunimitsu paused and said, "I'm taking the liberty, do you want to go?"

"I want it." Hoshino said hurriedly, "Wait for me, I'll collect my schoolbag."

Tezuka Kunimitsu hummed, and waited for Hoshino Yu at the door.

Among the sophomores, Tezuka Kunimitsu looked particularly tall, and many people knew him, so he asked Hoshino Yu in a low voice, "Is Tezuka-senpai waiting for you?"

"Well, there's something wrong." Hoshino Yu replied.

The classmate stared at Hoshino Yuu for a long time, and choked out a few words, "Don't fall in love early."

Hoshino Yuu: "...Huh?"

When did Japan have such a saying? puppy love.

The classmate whispered, "Senior Tezuka seems to be someone who puts all his energy into tennis, and he is not a good candidate for first love."

Hoshino Yu couldn't help but bent his lips, "Thank you, I know, I just want to see it because I want to join the tennis club."

The classmate let out a cry, and turned to look at Tezuka Kunimitsu who was standing at the door with an expressionless face. He trembled unconsciously and felt that Hoshino Yuu was really amazing.

Hoshino Yu packed up his things, walked quickly to Tezuka Kunimitsu with his bag in his arms, he raised his head and said with a smile, "Senior, let's go."

Tezuka Kunimitsu nodded.

He glanced sideways at Yu Hoshino next to him, and suddenly asked, "Will the backpack be heavy?"