Chapter 133 The Bird and the Grim Reaper (10)

But he did not go to the present world.

He stayed in the gap for a long time before he fell into the world of corpses and souls, into the 80th district.

If he hadn't met Aizen, he would have died too.

Hoshino Yuu stared blankly at Aizen who was making tea, if Aizen knew that he had stayed with Daxu in Xuquan, would he let him go?

Probably not, his teacher is so possessive, maybe he really wants to lock him up...

"What's wrong?" Sensing Hoshino Yuu's gaze, Aizen raised his head.

It's useless to think about it, no matter what the consequences are, he will tell Aizen.

Hoshino sat down next to Aizen, and he whispered, "Teacher, don't you want to know where I was when I lost my memory?"

Aizen stopped what he was doing, stretched out his hand and hugged the boy into his arms, "Well, tell me, I'll listen."

Hoshino Yu put his arms around Lan Ran's neck, "I'm in the virtual circle."

Blue Ran tightened his hand, and a non-xu creature circled around Xu...

"Then I've been living with a big one." Hoshino Yuu bent his lips and didn't say anything that frightened him, but said lightly, "If there is that big one, if there is no one, it will make trouble for me. It's a good life OK."

Lanran didn't ask who the big Xu was, he lowered his head and kissed the young man's brow, with a gentle voice, "So Xiaoyou is doing well because of him, I'm very happy."

"But Xiaoyou must have concealed something from me and didn't say anything? It's okay if you don't want to say it now, and tell me when Xiaoyou wants to say it."

Hoshino Yu raised his eyes, he smiled, he thought, he still thinks too bad of his teacher.

Or, his teacher is always extra tolerant in his affairs.

Hoshino Yuu raised his head and kissed Aizen's chin to Aizen's Adam's apple. He bit his lips carefully and felt Aizen's Adam's apple slipping. Hearing the man's heavy breathing, he raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Teacher." Hoshino Yuu licked his lips and said, "We..."

Aizen didn't give Hoshino Yuu a chance to talk, he pressed the back of Hoshino Yuu's head, and the kiss was hot, which made Hoshino Yuu feel hot.

He called the teacher in a low voice, and Aizen's voice was hoarse as he moved his hands, "Every time Xiaoyou calls me like that, I really want to hold Xiaoyou in my arms, press her breasts, hard Get educated."

"Teacher." Hoshino Yuu's nose started to turn red, "Teacher, please be gentle."

"Gentle?" Aizen smiled lowly, "Does Xiaoyou really want me to be gentle?"

Hoshino Yuu grabbed Aizen's clothes tightly, "No, I can't take it off by myself..."

Aizen bit Hoshino Yu's ear, then let go and moved down, and smiled again when he heard this.

Hoshino Yu moved his hand to Aizen's shoulder, and he raised his head and looked at the beams in a daze.

Aizen's hair touched Hoshino Yu's chin, Hoshino Yu unconsciously reached out and grabbed Aizen's hair, it was a bit hard, not so soft.

Just like Aizen's character, she wasn't weak in the first place.

"Aizen, teacher." Hoshino Yuu's voice became hoarse, "Teacher."

The man who was being called lowered his eyes and smiled. He took off his glasses, revealing those eyes without any disguise.

"Xiaoyou." Aizen's voice was very low and deep, "I'm coming in."