Chapter 105 Hunter and Prey (17)

The vicious and dangerous mermaid will tear anyone who can't satisfy him with his claws.

The mermaid, who had been in a cold state for the past two days, just turned hot today, and he still hasn't realized that his period is coming, and even in his expectation, there will be no such period at all.

Those blue eyes were covered with a layer of red, and he looked at Kuroro in front of him indifferently and with full heat.

He seemed to be thinking about whether this human being could satisfy himself.

It seems irrational.

After a while, the mermaid pulled the human into the bathtub.

There was not much expression on his delicate and beautiful face, one hand pressed the human chest, and the other tore the human clothes.

Then cover it down.

But... this human...

The mermaid is a little confused as to how to deal with it.

Kuroro stared at Hoshino Yu's movements. He looked calm and didn't seem to care what Hoshino Yu would do. He even watched Hoshino Yu's movements, waiting for Hoshino Yu to take the initiative.

pity……

Kuroro laughed, put his hands on the soft and slender waist of the mermaid, and then raised his head, "Don't know how to do it? Haven't you done it?"

The mermaid blinked and looked down at the human in front of her.

He could feel that this human being was not weak, and could even be considered strong.

"Do you know?" Kuroro's voice was extremely calm, "During the mermaid period, if the mermaid is not solved, it will be broken. The humans from the sea come to kill and then eat the humans."

"What a brutal and empathetic creature."

"Look, it's this tooth." Kuroro's fingers touched the fangs of the mermaid, "For the safety of my life, I should pull it out."

Seemingly aware of the danger, the mermaid took a bite and was about to dodge.

Kuroro pressed the mermaid's teeth without changing his expression, and said slowly, "Do you want to kill me and find someone else? Who do you want?"

The mermaid's mouth couldn't close, and he was a little pantothenic. He looked at Kuroro in confusion, feeling aggrieved.

"It shouldn't be your companions, after all, you're still a child. If it's Kurapika, he won't be able to accompany you through your sexual period."

"Then who would it be? Hisoka? Or Il fans?"

"Il lost his mission, he can't help you. You shouldn't want Hisoka, right? After all, it's past tense."

"It's so pitiful." Kuroro let go and stroked the mermaid's blond hair, "Is it hard?"

Hoshino Yu's tears fell silently.

Kuroro paused, and stretched out his hand to catch the flawless white pearl.

Hoshino Yu's fingers grabbed Kuroro's shoulder, and a long and ancient tone came out of his mouth.

Kuroro was in a daze and then laughed, "Other mermaids are not like you when they seduce people in the first period, a little mermaid like you... will only be tricked away by humans, and then locked in a cage, crying every day Weep."

Seemingly hearing that he was not being praised, the dull mermaid boy was even more wronged, his body, which was so hot that it was uncomfortably hot, was almost unable to support it.