Chapter 153 Jellyfish and the King of Navigation (14)

The group of peeking people looked back very restrained and politely.

Chopper still wanted to watch it, but was dragged back by Sauron, "Children can't watch these things too much."

Chopper: "..."

"I didn't see it anyway."

"In broad daylight, our captain treated a little jellyfish like this!"

"It's too sticky, too sticky!"

"Love, love."

"Luffy is so good at falling in love, I'm sure, no one on board is better than him!" Nami made the final decision.

"I don't accept it!" Sanji shouted, "I am the one who understands love best."

No one cares about Sanji.

Sanji: "..."

"Okay." Sanji muttered to himself, "Who wouldn't be confused when meeting someone like that?"

Luffy and Hoshino Yuu knew nothing about other people's discussion.

Hoshino Yuu couldn't see Luffy's expression clearly, he could only stare at Luffy's straw hat in a daze.

The back of his hand was wet, Luffy must have licked it.

Luffy raised his head and looked at Yu Hoshino, he said, "The next time I see this kind of seagull courting, I will beat you to death!"

Hoshino Yu: "Huh?"

"Look, seagulls are not reliable." Luffy took the opportunity to recommend himself, "I, the future One Piece, is the most suitable for you!"

Hoshino Yuu: "Eh?"

"And I can make you happy, unlike that seagull, which only makes you upset." Luffy is tireless.

Hoshino Yuu: "Yes."

"So..." Luffy paused, he knelt down and looked into Hoshino Yuu's eyes, "I heard you say, um."

Hoshino Yuu blinked.

Luffy stretched out his hand and pinched Hoshino Yu's face, "So, it means yes, right?"

Hoshino Yuu hesitated for a moment, and he answered honestly, "I can, but now I—"

"You don't need to say the rest." Luffy covered Hoshino Yu's mouth again, with a bright smile, "I only listen to the first four words, you just like me."

Hoshino looked at Luffy's smile steadily, he pushed Luffy's hand and smiled softly.

"!" Luffy took Hoshino Yuu's hand, "Let's go."

"What are you doing?" Hoshino Yuu asked blankly.

"You smile so obediently." Luffy said, "But it's easy to be spotted if you're on the deck."

Hoshino was at a loss, "So..."

"I want to kiss you!" Luffy said bluntly, "so I need to find a place where no one will find out."

Hoshino Yuu's mind became hot, and he murmured, "It seems to be f**king..."

"We are aboveboard, how can we say **, this is called stealing..."

As soon as Lu Fei finished speaking, he kissed Hoshino Yuu's lips.

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes and looked at the scar under Luffy's eyes, he thought to himself, Luffy... a little cute.

Lu Fei stretched out his hand to cover Hoshino Yu's eyes, and said, "My dear, you should also concentrate."

Hoshino Yuu was silent for a moment and closed his eyes.