Chapter 186 Ghost In Master House (16-18) (End)

(16) Yorozuya House

Hoshino thought to himself, and said that the relationship was not good, but what he said was pretty much the same.

But Hoshino Yu obediently hid in his heart this time and didn't show it.

"Strawberry milk, do you want sister?" Sakata Gintoki hugged Hoshino Yuu and asked.

Hoshino raised his eyes, and he said, "Then let's drink together."

Sakata Gintoki gently pinched Hoshino Yuu's arm, and he said, "Yuu is too thin."

"Because ghosts can't get fat." Hoshino Yu replied.

"So what happened to Yu before he became a ghost?" Sakata Gintoki asked again.

Hoshino Yuu shook his head, "This... I don't know, I don't even remember, I've been a ghost since I became conscious."

Sakata Gintoki stretched out his hand and touched Hoshino Yuu's face, just like human skin, as warm as jade, soft and beautiful.

Sakata Gintoki sighed, "But forget it if you don't remember, anyway, it's good that you are by my side now."

Hoshino Yuu smiled, and he said, "Ayin, I am a ghost, have you really thought it through? Maybe it will dissipate before you know it. Before you know it, I fell asleep like before or Reincarnation directly, or you are old and I will still be like this, you..."

Sakata Gintoki squeezed Hoshino Yuu's chin and kissed it to stop Hoshino Yuu's chattering mouth, he bit Hoshino Yuu's lips and said slowly, "Even if you say that, it can't change anything, what you said I also know that if you hadn't come to me before, maybe you would have been hidden in my heart forever without anyone knowing. But if you came, I wouldn't be able to leave as easily as when I was a child... Yu, after all, At that time, I was not firm enough to think that you were still alive, so I wasted so much time in vain. After that... I hope, I can always be with Yu."

Hoshino Yuu opened his mouth slightly, "So it doesn't matter if I'm still like this even if you get old, right?"

"Huh?" There was not much light in Sakata Gintoki's eyes, "It doesn't matter to me, even if I am an old man, it doesn't matter, but Yuu may be told by others how to be with an old grandfather? Is it because he was adopted? That's it."

Hoshino Yuu: "..." Why did he feel that Sakata Gintoki was talking to him seriously?

"Also, what will Yu do next?" Sakata Gintoki murmured again, "What will Yu do after I die?"

"There is no need to be so anxious about things at that time." Hoshino Yu pressed his head helplessly, "Maybe I will disappear before you."

Sakata Gintoki: "Oh..."

Hoshino Yuu leaned over, kissed Sakata Yinshi's mouth soothingly and said, "Ayin, close the door."

Sakata Gintoki let go of Hoshino Yuu and closed the door.

After closing the door, Sakata Gintoki stood there without moving.

Hoshino Yu tilted his head slightly, "A Yin?"

"It's okay." Sakata Yinshi staggered, and quickly stabilized the table.

"Ayin." Hoshino Yu was a little nervous, and quickly got up to help him up, "What's wrong?"

"..."

Sakata Yinshi hugged Hoshino and laughed leisurely, "I've been cheated!"

"Ayin!" Hoshino Yu gritted his teeth, "You can't make such a joke."

"Sorry, sorry." Sakata Gintoki lowered his head and kissed Hoshino Yuu, "Sorry, sister, it's my fault."

As soon as Sakata Gintoki admitted his mistake, Hoshino Yuu's heart softened again, he raised his head slightly, matching Sakata Gintoki's kiss.