Chapter 35 The Doll and the Medicine Man (6)

Hoshino Yuu didn't mind, he looked at the drug seller.

The drug seller had already put the box down, and he also replied, "I don't mind."

It's not that they haven't slept together, let alone both men, so there's nothing to mind.

"You two, please have a good rest." The host left the room, and he glanced at Yu Hoshino again, with the same smile, "Please close the doors and windows at night."

The door is closed.

Hoshino Yu sat down beside the drug seller, and he asked, "Master Yao Lang, what are you looking at?"

"mural."

"Murals?" Hoshino Yuu followed the gaze of the drug seller, he was slightly taken aback, "There are so many foxes..."

The drug seller hummed.

The foxes on the gorgeous murals are lifelike, as if they are about to come alive, sitting around the table, holding wine jugs, it seems that they are doing something happy, and all the foxes have weird smiles on their faces.

Hoshino Yu unconsciously moved closer to the drug seller, and he said, "Master Yaolang, is there something wrong here?"

"A fox married a daughter." The drug seller murmured while staring at the mural, "It seems that the doors and windows must be closed tonight."

A fox marrying a daughter?

Hoshino looked at the mural suspiciously, and finally saw the empty driving cage in the corner of the mural.

"Master Yakuro." Hoshino Yuu pulled Yakurou's clothes, "Look, there is no bride there."

The drug seller glanced down at the clothes held by Hoshino Yuu, it seemed more and more natural that the puppet pulled his clothes.

"The bride will be chosen at night." The medicine seller replied.

Hoshino Yuu was surprised, "Are they getting married so casually?"

"Foxes have nine daughters." The drug seller said, "They will choose the most suitable daughter to marry. Foxes don't care if they meet before marriage. After all, there are not many ugly foxes."

It was interesting to say this sentence from the mouth of the drug seller, Hoshino laughed, and he realized that he was holding the sleeve of the drug seller tightly, "Master Yaolang, when we came in just now, we saw Some girls are coming."

"nine."

Nine girls... the fox had nine daughters.

Hoshino Yuu's face changed, "So... so we are staying at the fox's house now? No wonder the young man told us to close the doors and windows."

The medicine seller praised calmly, "Smart, no matter what you hear at night, don't make a sound and don't be curious to look at it, otherwise the fox will drag you into their world."

Hoshino Yuu nodded quickly, "I know Yakuro-sama, don't worry, I know the times best, and I will never do those dangerous things."

Knowing the current affairs... The drug seller thought about it, and it was true. He remembered to seek shelter when he was afraid, and he knew how to keep monsters from hurting him when he was alone.

"Then..." Hoshino Yuu blinked and asked, "Can I sleep with you?"

The drug seller looked at Hoshino Yu, wondering if it was an illusion, Hoshino Yu always felt that the drug seller smiled.

"Master Yakuro." Hoshino Yuu asked, "Are you laughing?"

"No." The drug seller said without moving his eyes, "Go to sleep."