Chapter 121 The Bunny's Lie (14)

Hoshino choked for a moment.

He pressed against Akashi Seijuro hard, "Don't press my stomach."

Akashi Seijuro stretched out his hand to touch Hoshino Yu's stomach, "Are you afraid that I will hurt the little rabbit inside? Without a little rabbit, I won't let the little rabbit come out to share Yu's eyes with me."

Hoshino Yuu tensed his back, he had the illusion that Akashi Seijuro's hand was on his stomach, and his stomach was chilly.

"Don't be afraid, I won't hurt Yu." Akashi Seijuro put his ear on Hoshino Yu's stomach, "You know, there is no baby inside."

Hoshino Yuu pushed Akashi Seijuro's head, "Get out."

"Throw it away when you're done using it?" Akashi Seijuro squinted his eyes slightly, "I said Xiaoyu is not afraid that I will get angry?"

Hoshino Yu looked at Akashi Seijuro, and he asked, "Are you going to be angry?"

Akashi Seijuro paused, that sentence might be swallowed and turned into another sentence, "Of course I don't want to be angry with you."

Hoshino Yuu bent the corners of his lips and said, "You go out."

Akashi Seijuro smiled lowly, "Then Xiaoyu told me, is it possible to satisfy me after ending the fake pregnancy?"

Akashi Seijuro put the exhausted lop rabbit to sleep and got out of bed.

As soon as he opened the door, he heard the sound of steady footsteps at the end of the corridor.

Akashi Seijuro raised his head and looked coldly.

Akashi Seishomi stopped in front of Akashi Seijuro, the father and son had similar expressions at the moment, and they both looked at each other indifferently.

Finally, Akashi Masomi said, "Seijuro, you've grown up."

A cold smile appeared on the corner of Akashi Seijuro's mouth, "Father came to me just to talk about this?"

"Now Seijuro is so proud, but Yu is a monster." Akashi Masomi slowly rolled up his sleeves, "When you are like me, Yu will still look like you are now, and when Seijuro grows old and dies, maybe Yu Already have a new lover, how can Seijuro be so happy?"

Akashi Seijuro looked at Akashi Seijuro expressionlessly, and suddenly laughed again, "So father has already admitted that I am Yuu's lover?"

Akashi Masomi slowly clenched his hands.

Akashi Seijuro glanced at Akashi Seijuro's hand, his eyes were indifferent, "Father, are you angry? This is really not like you, can such a ridiculous emotion as jealousy exist for father?"

"Seijuro—"

"Father." Akashi Seijuro's tone became weaker, "Xiao Yu won't choose you."

Akashi Masomi's face darkened completely.

Hoshino Yu, who refused his touch, allowed Akashi Seijuro to hold himself in his arms, touch and kiss, and even do more intimate things.

This is something he has never enjoyed.

Akashi Seijuro walked past Akashi Seijuro, and just as he put his hand on the doorknob of the room, Akashi Seijuro behind him said flatly, "Do you think humans can really be with monsters?"

Hoshino Yuu couldn't sleep, the pain made him unable to fall asleep, he fumbled for the phone in a daze to call Akashi Seijuro.

As soon as the connection was made there, Hoshino Yuu cried, "Seijuro, come and help me, I feel so bad."

"Xiaoyou, did you dial the wrong number?" Kuroko Tetsuya's voice was as calm as water, "Then why is Xiaoyou so sad that he needs Akashi-kun's help?"