Chapter 58 The Squirrel and the Boys (10)

At the beginning, Yukimura Seiichi hadn't reacted yet.

By the time he realized it, the squirrel had disappeared.

Again, it suddenly disappeared.

Yukimura Seiichi slowly clenched his fists, the little blond boy who was holding a big tennis racket and said that he would play tennis with him all the time appeared in front of his eyes. The little boy who followed him and called him brother Yukimura...

The little boy who disappeared suddenly, now it seems that he has long been forgotten.

[Could it be dragged into the flowers by bad guys...] The small system's shocked and bewildered voice interrupted Yukimura Seiichi's memory.

Yukimura Seichi: […] He began to wonder if there was something wrong with this system.

"Let's go and have a look later." Yukimura Seiichi said to himself, "It looks like he has connections with so many people, so he probably won't disappear for no reason... If so..."

The small system didn't know what Yukimura Seiichi was talking to himself, but the host seemed to be in a bad mood, which made him afraid to speak out.

Yukimura Seichi did not think that the little squirrel was Hoshino Yuu. After all, this is a normal world without supernatural events. No one would think that a person would become a squirrel unless he saw it with his own eyes.

The little squirrel poked its head out from the flower bed where no one was there. He was very nervous. He didn't know why he suddenly changed back into a squirrel in front of Seiichi Yukimura. Luckily, Seiichi Yukimura didn't see it...he shouldn't be suspected, right?

Hoshino Yuu thought uncertainly, holding a pine cone and hiding from the surveillance cameras, he jumped up to the fourth floor.

As soon as he entered the ward, Hoshino Yu returned to his human form and climbed onto the bed.

He thought to himself, he still couldn't just go outside for a walk, the sun didn't shine much, and he almost exposed his identity as a monster.

If found by humans, it will definitely be sent to the dissection room.

Thinking of this, Hoshino lay down peacefully.

Holding the lucky cat pendant hanging around his neck, he closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

Yukimura Seichi, who was going to see Hoshino Yuu, couldn't come because he had an inspection to do, so Hoshino Yuu slept until noon.

Hoshino Yu also woke up at the call of the nurse.

She smiled, "How was the date last night?"

Hoshino Yuu: "A date?"

"Isn't it?" The nurse was a little surprised, "He came to see you specially at night and picked you up, isn't he going on a date?"

"No." Hoshino said with a smile, "Senior just sees me alone and is afraid that I will be lonely. How could it be a date?"

Nurse: "... Isn't it?" She knocked on the wrong cp? But the cold and serious but unexpectedly caring senior and the beautiful, well-behaved and ignorant junior are really nice...

certainly! The nurse thinks that she is very rigorous, and she only smokes after observing. If the senior really doesn't care about the junior at all, she is not that kind of person.

With that in mind, there was a knock on the door.

The nurse turned around and saw Keigo Atobe's face appearing at the door.