Chapter 6 The Cat's Choice (6

The cat under the moonlight looked at him blankly, as if he was frightened, Natori Monday rubbed the cat's head and said softly, "I'm not the same as him, although I'm also a monster exorcist, but I don't Get rid of all monsters, at least, I don't think all monsters are bad."

"So, stay away from the field, you know, cat."

But... Zhang Jingsi helped him just now, even though he knew he was a monster.

As if knowing what Yuu Hoshino was thinking, Natori smiled on Monday, "You have to know, for Yuba, he can use any means to subdue the big demon and become a shikigami, so he is willing to help you get close to you, who knows if it will Is it to gain your trust?"

Natori Monday felt that he was not saying bad things about Ma, but Jingji. He just wanted to remind this silly little monster to stay away from Jingji.

Hoshino Yuu shivered unconsciously, he took Monday closer by name, which seemed to make him feel more secure.

Seeing the cat on Monday, Natori seemed to have listened to what he said, and hugged the cat in his arms with satisfaction and closed his eyes.

This is the kitten he picked up, and he couldn't let it be snatched away.

*

On Monday, Natori still attended the meeting of the monster extermination.

He put the cat in his arms and stopped at the gate of Natsume Takashi's school.

The combination of the handsome man and the cute cat made the students turn their heads after school, and even some bold girls wanted to come and talk to Natori Monday.

Natori Monday showed a perfect smile and talked to the girls.

The girl's eyes fell on the cat in Natori Monday's arms, and she asked softly, "Can I pet it? It's so cute."

Natori said with a smile on Monday, "I shouldn't have refused such a lovely lady's request, but my cat is a bit unfamiliar and would be very afraid of strangers approaching..."

"Mr. Natori!" The boy's voice sounded not far away.

Natori Yiyi turned his head slightly and saw that Natsume Takashi had come out, then smiled apologetically at the girl in front of him and said, "Sorry, the person I was waiting for is here."

"Is Mr. Natori waiting for me?" Takashi Natsume approached and asked.

"Yes, let's talk while walking." Natori said on Monday, "After all, there seem to be many people looking at me."

There were indeed many people, Natsume Takashi hurriedly said, "Let's go first, there will always be a lot of people watching when Mr. Natori appears."

"Ah, it's not my fault that it's too bright after all."

Natsume Takashi's gaze unconsciously looked at the cat in Natori Monday's arms. He always felt that the cat looked familiar, but the cat's head was buried in Natori Monday's arms, so he couldn't see clearly.

"Since when did Mr. Natori have a cat?" Takashi Natsume asked again.

"A few days ago." Natori said on Monday, "I came to Natsume today, and I also have something to ask Natsume-san."

Natori Monday took the shy cat from his arms to his hand and said, "I have something to do these few days, I wonder if Natsume can help me watch him for a few days?"

Natsume Takashi stared at the cat who didn't dare to look at him, he thought, it really was the little monster he met that morning, Mr. Natori should know that he is not an ordinary cat.