Chapter 119 The Bunny's Lie (12)

Two years passed in a blink of an eye.

Hoshino Yuu followed Akashi Seijuro from Teiko to Luoshan, met new friends and reluctantly moved the task board.

Hoshino Yu asked for leave for several days in a row. In the past two days, he always felt uncomfortable and didn't know what was going on. Hoshino Yu rubbed his stomach in a daze, and was shocked to find that his stomach seemed to be bigger...

Is it an illusion?

But it's a bit uncomfortable, not in the stomach, but in the area above the stomach. These uncomfortable feelings are a bit weird, but Hoshino Yuu doesn't know how to describe it.

If I have to say it, it's a little bit up.

"Did you touch it wrong?" Hoshino Yuu said to himself, "I guess it feels wrong?"

System: […] dare not speak.

Hoshino Yu walked into the bathroom, and suddenly stopped in front of the mirror. He touched the ears hanging from his head and fell into confusion, "It's not wet..."

"...Why did the tail come out?"

so weird! Can't even take it back.

Hoshino Yu was sure that he hadn't used any demonic power, could it be that he slept too much these days?

It's not like I didn't sleep too much before.

He often falls into a deep sleep for a period of time, but it has never happened like this.

So... why? Hoshino Yu fell into a state of helplessness.

"Yu." Akashi Seijuro's voice came from outside, "Are you up?"

"Get up!" Hoshino Yuu yelled, then went out to open the door, he looked at Akashi Seijuro, "Seijuro."

"No." Akashi Seijuro looked at Hoshino Yu's ear and stretched out his hand, "Why did you come out?"

"I don't know." Hoshino Yuu rubbed his ears and then his stomach, "I always feel that my stomach is a little weird."

The loose shirt covered his belly, but when Hoshino rubbed it, Seijuro Akashi noticed something was wrong.

He stretched out his hand to press Hoshino Yuu's slightly raised belly and asked, "Is there any other discomfort?"

"Yes." Hoshino Yuu pushed Akashi Seijuro's hand, "That's...a bit up."

Akashi Seijuro's eyes fell on Hoshino Yuu's clothes that were indistinctly soaked with water and fell silent.

"Seijuro?" Hoshino Yuu asked suspiciously, "What's wrong?"

"Yuu." Akashi Seijuro said after a while, "Are you...a fake pregnancy?"

"How is it possible!" Hoshino Yuu frowned when he heard these words, "I'm a male male!"

Of course he knew that rabbits in nature would exhibit pseudopregnancy, but it was a female rabbit.

And he is a male!

Akashi Seijuro stepped forward into the room and closed the door. He looked at the obviously frightened rabbit and said, "It's not impossible for a male to have false pregnancy... Come here, let me see."

"Absolutely impossible!" Hoshino Yu refused very much, "What's more, I didn't have it for so many years before, how could it be possible suddenly... Seijuro, you must be fooling me."

"Maybe it's because Yuu is sexually mature now, that's why it happened." Akashi Seijuro ignored Hoshino Yuu's refusal, "Don't move around, let me see."

what are you looking? Hoshino Yu quickly backed away and refused again, "No!"