Chapter 8 The Cat's Choice (8)

Hoshino Yu replied seriously, "What Mr. Dechang said is true. I can change form, but my form is unstable."

Madara said slowly, "Weak monsters are like this."

"..." Listen to me say thank you, remind me to be weak again and again.

Tanuma asked a few people to stay a little far away from Natsume Takashi, and they were fighting in the water, and the laughter spread far away. Hoshino looked at them and tilted his head to look at Madara. In the slightly narrowed eyes of the beckoning cat He stepped cautiously on the boulders in the river.

The water got on Mao Mao, Hoshino Yuu thought seriously, a little...it shouldn't matter, right?

"Xiao Yu came down too?" Takashi Natsume bent his eyes, his shirt was rolled up to his arms, he was wearing hot pants, his forehead hair was wet with water, "You don't seem to be unhappy anymore."

Hoshino Yuu hesitated for a moment, wondering if his sudden words would scare him.

Natsume Takashi picked up the cat, "You don't seem to like water very much. Cats don't seem to like water very much. Are monsters the same?"

It's not that Hoshino Yuu doesn't like water, but he does feel a little uncomfortable when he touches water.

"Go up if you don't like it." Natsume Takashi carried the cat back to the shore, "Teacher Cat hasn't entered the water yet."

Madara saw Natsume Takashi hug Hoshino Yuu up, and said leisurely, "Natsume, this guy can talk now, I thought he was showing off to you."

"Eh?" Natsume Takashi looked at Hoshino Yu in surprise, "Can Xiao Yu talk? Is it so powerful?"

Suddenly being praised, Hoshino Yuu widened his cat's eyes slightly, and he whispered, "Yes... that's fine."

"Xiao You's voice is very cute." Natsume Takashi put the cat on the ground with a smile, "Same as Xiao You."

Although being a boy is praised as cute, Hoshino thought, but in Natsume's eyes, all monsters should be the same.

Thinking about it this way, Hoshino Yu didn't feel awkward anymore.

Madara next to him narrowed his eyes, "How cute is this guy?"

"It's cute everywhere." Takashi Natsume laughed, "Ms. Kitty is also cute, just like Yuu!"

"As a big monster, how can I compare with a little monster." Madara jumped into the river.

"So what the teacher means is that the teacher also thinks Xiaoyou is cute." Natsume Takashi said.

The beckoning cat jumped and caught the fish, biting it back to the shore, "I didn't say this kind of thing, Natsume you said it yourself."

"At first glance, you are a little monster who can't catch fish." The beckoning cat threw the fish to Yu Hoshino, "Master Madara, I am willing to give you one as a reward for being my younger brother."

"When did I become your little brother?" Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes wide.

"Huh?" Madara thought for a while, "That day, when Natsume was in school, why did you think you were able to escape from my claws? It was because, as the boss, I would not embarrass a younger brother."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

"I don't admit it." Hoshino Yu stretched out his paw and poked the fish, "I like braised fish."

"Can cats eat braised fish?" Natsume Takashi asked.

"But I'm a monster." Hoshino Yuu said.

That's right, Natsume Takashi smiled.