Chapter 53 The Squirrel and the Boys (5)

Hoshino Yu looked over, but the words were addressed to Fuji Shusuke, "Didn't Senior Fuji say that you can't underestimate the enemy?"

Fuji Zhousuke pressed his forehead and laughed, "Yes, you are right...but it's just the truth."

Everyone is full of confidence when dealing with tennis.

Hoshino Yu still doesn't understand tennis, but he seems to understand why they like tennis so much.

He looked at Keigo Atobe, who was so flamboyant that he couldn't be ignored, and murmured, "On the court, he is indeed... a very eye-catching person."

"Okay, you don't have to worry about things here, go and rest." Bu Erzhou pushed Hoshino Yu, "Go and eat your food."

Hoshino Yuu: "...Oh." He seemed to be resting all the time, ashamed.

When Hoshino Yu returned to his seat, he found that someone was already asleep on the chair.

... Are you asleep? Could it be heatstroke?

Hoshino Yu was a little nervous, and gently poked the person on the chair with his finger, "Classmate, classmate."

The other party remained motionless, and Hoshino Yu became even more nervous. He was very worried that something had happened to this person.

Hoshino Yuu moved closer, and heard the sound of steady breathing and the ruddy face of this person, as if he was just asleep.

However, Hoshino Yuu's eyes moved to the other's curly orange hair, and he blinked slightly, like sheep's hair... a little cute.

It shouldn't matter if you touch it lightly, right?

Hoshino Yu carefully stretched out his hand to touch that curly hair, it was so soft and comfortable... Hoshino Yuu's eyes lit up, and he couldn't help touching it again.

Kind of rude...but now that he's asleep, it shouldn't matter, right?

"Who..." His hand was caught all of a sudden, and a sleepy voice sounded, and the other party opened his misty eyes.

was found.

The timid little squirrel was so nervous that he didn't know what to say. He watched the other party open his eyes a little bit, his voice trembling, "Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you to sleep."

Akutagawa Jirou stared at the boy who wanted to shrink himself into a ball, tilted his head, "Who are you?"

Hoshino Yuu said softly, "My name is Hoshino Yuu."

"You are..." Seeing Hoshino Yuu looking like he was about to cry, Akutagawa Jirou swallowed the words and asked him what he was doing, and changed into another sentence, "Are you from Qingxue?"

Hoshino Yuu nodded, and he whispered, "I'm sorry, I thought you fainted at first..."

Akutagawa Jirou yawned, and pulled Hoshino Yu up from the ground, "Do you want to sit?"

Hoshino Yuu blinked blankly.

"Please sit down," Akutagawa Jiro said.

Hoshino Yu sat down without knowing why, and then the person next to him fell down and hung on Hoshino Yu like a koala, "Sleep."

After speaking, I fell asleep.

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yu remained motionless, staring stiffly ahead, being used as a hug pillow by a strange classmate whose name he didn't know.

There seemed to be a quarrel again, but Hoshino Yuu couldn't hear what he said clearly. It seemed that he was not convinced by the loss, and the koala next to him was also motionless and was not affected at all.