Chapter 57 The Squirrel and the Boys (9)

Hoshino Yu went downstairs when the sun came out the next day.

He doesn't like the strong midday sun, but he prefers the morning sun, which is warm and gentle.

There was already a person sitting on the bench in front of the green plants in the hospital. The person was wearing a green hospital gown, his head was hanging down as if he was asleep, and his blue hair slightly covered his closed eyes.

That face was extraordinarily delicate and good-looking, and even had a subtle sense of familiarity, Hoshino Yuu was slightly stunned and couldn't help but take a second look.

It looks like he is also a patient in this hospital.

Hoshino Yuu didn't see it. As soon as he turned around, the person sitting on the bench opened his eyes and stood up.

Hoshino walked around the flower bed, sharp-eyed and saw the pine cones falling under the spinosa.

In fact, pine nuts are not so delicious. How can a squirrel like to eat pine nuts? What's more, now that he is in human form, he will never eat pine nuts!

Hoshino Yuu had a serious face, turned his head and didn't see anyone else, so he reached out and picked up the pine cone.

It doesn't matter, you can wash it and sleep with it in your arms. After all, the system said that the big one has been given to Tezuka-senpai.

Hoshino Yu held the pine cone in his hand, blinked and looked up.

The blue-haired man who was sitting on the bench just now stood not far away and looked at Yu Hoshino.

The other party looked at him fixedly, with a look in Hoshino Yuu's eyes that he didn't quite understand.

Hoshino Yu subconsciously hid the pine cone behind him, he was a little nervous and whispered, "I didn't want to eat it."

When the other party heard this, a faint smile rose from the corner of his lips, "Don't you like it?"

Hoshino Yuu nodded, "That..."

The other party approached, "My name is Yukimura Seichi."

"Ah?" Hoshino Yuu was stunned. This person looks gentle but has a sense of distance. Would he even take the initiative to say his name? Even more surprising, the name seemed somewhat familiar.

The system said quietly, [Did you forget because of amnesia? Xiaoyou, this is the head of the Lihai Tennis Club. 】

Hoshino Yuu: […]

Looking at the gentle eyes on the opposite side, Hoshino Yu said softly, "Hello, my name is Hoshino Yu."

Yukimura Seichi said, "I saw you last night, you were with Seigaku's Tezuka."

Hoshino Yu suddenly realized, was it because of this that he came to talk to him?

Hoshino Yuu struggled for a moment and thought, anyway, he doesn't understand anything, even if the other party came to talk to him because of Tezuka-senpai, it doesn't matter.

"Did you go out last night too?" Hoshino Yuu asked.

"No." Yukimura Seichi replied, "Yesterday I was at the window and saw you and Tezuka on the overpass...I didn't expect that you and Tezuka have such a relationship?"

"Ah?" Hoshino Yu was a little confused, "What's the relationship?"

Don't want to be known? It's really good not to let people know about this kind of thing, but it's really surprising.