Chapter 30

Do you like... Natsume?

Hoshino woke up suddenly, he opened his eyes, looked at the leaves blown by the wind not far away, and watched the light fall from the branches.

The monsters hiding in the forest all stared at Hoshino Yuu, asking each other, "What's wrong, Master Yu?"

"What happened? Master Yu has been coming to Yayuan very frequently these two days?"

"And he's alone!!"

Hoshino Yuu sat up from the grass and sighed faintly, why did you ask him this question?

Although he hasn't answered Natori Monday and the system, but if he likes it, he will definitely like it...a gentle person like Natsume.

But, it seems that I don't like it that much.

[The next date doesn't seem to be very far away. 】The system said,【Has Xiaoyou made up her mind? It was Natsume who was looking for the two monster exorcists. 】

Hoshino Yuu murmured, "I have already promised Mr. Natori, so... I will drag Mr. Natori into the water as well."

The system is tempted to say that they'd all love to be dragged down by you, but it eventually shuts its mouth.

"If you don't want to, just find me." A man sat down on the grass next to him, and he said calmly, "Human life is short, maybe you need a companion who is also a monster, who can help you through the period at any time, Anyway, you know that I like you, don't you?"

Hoshino Yuu blinked, "So...you mean..."

Madara said, "Didn't I mean it? You can find me at any time during the ** period. The monsters and Natsume are both human beings. It's not appropriate for monsters and humans to be together."

Hoshino was startled, he seemed to have overlooked something, "Human life... is very short."

"For monsters, human life is very short." Madara said, "Even if they have great power, they are still human after all. At that time, you will definitely be sad."

Hoshino Yuu blinked, then lowered his eyes.

He said, "So, if Natsume is gone by then, you will be sad too, right?"

Madara was stunned for a moment, and loosened the pressure on Hoshino Yuu's head, allowing Hoshino Yuu to retract his head. He said calmly, "I have long been prepared for human beings to die after living a short life, but you, as A newborn little monster even had such an intimate relationship with humans."

Hoshino rubbed his ears, "That was an accident. If it wasn't Natsume at that time, it would have been someone else."

"Was the later Chang Jingsi also an accident?"

Hoshino Yu was speechless for a moment.

Her dark eyes darkened, "But it doesn't matter, it can be me or a monster in the future, I will never leave you alone."

Hoshino Yu looked at Madara, "We are also different."

"It's not the same." Ban pressed the head of the cat demon next to him, and said coldly, "Don't like humans, you will get hurt!"

Hoshino Yuu's eyelashes flickered. He wanted to say that his time in this world was uncertain. In fact, no matter who he was, he should not choose, and it might hurt the other party.

If you have to choose one, it should be a human being, and when the human dies, he can leave without any burden.

Just thinking about it this way...

"You're going to get hurt."

"And it's really disgusting to have a human smell on it!" Madara pulled the cat demon into his arms angrily. He was uncomfortable with the human smell on the cat demon, because it seemed to be a mark, which made him want to cover it. Lose.