Chapter 155 Jellyfish and the King of Navigation (16)

Hoshino Yu thought about it again, he didn't seem to be familiar with those people, he didn't even remember their names, they had no reason to laugh at him.

Hoshino Yuu breathed a sigh of relief.

Luffy said, "Let's go, let's go to eat...it's been a while and we need to eat more."

Hoshino Yuu blinked.

Luffy looked at Yuu Hoshino's soft tentacles, and moved his mouth slightly, "Little jellyfish, can I eat your tentacles?"

This sentence shocked Hoshino Yuu to grab his tentacles together.

Luffy laughed out loud.

Hoshino Yu looked at Lu Fei and smiled for a long time before he realized that Luffy was joking, and the little jellyfish puffed up.

Luffy caught the little jellyfish and kissed it carelessly, and then happily went down to eat.

*

sea, whirlpool...

Hoshino Yuu's mind was briefly broken.

When he opened his eyes, he was dazzled by the glare of the sun, and soon a hand covered his eyes, and then slowly let go.

"I got separated from them." Luffy still looked cheerful, his straw hat was hanging on the back of his neck, and his black hair looked messy. "The little jellyfish can only rely on me now."

Hoshino Yu didn't hear Luffy's words, he slowly sat up and looked at the calm sea, then turned his head back.

The little girl in kimono looked at them curiously, and smiled sweetly when she met Hoshino Yuu's eyes.

"I've already asked." Luffy turned Hoshino Yuu's head to look at himself, "We are now in Wano Country, here is Kuri, and we are in Boro Town."

Hoshino Yu looked at Luffy's mouth moving and nodded.

"Why don't you talk?" Luffy asked.

Hoshino Yuu opened his mouth, "I..."

"What's wrong?" Lu Fei held Hoshino Yuu's face in his hands, "Is there something uncomfortable?"

Hoshino Yu stared at Lu Fei's mouth opening and closing. He could understand what Lu Fei was saying, but he couldn't hear it.

He could not hear his own voice either.

Although I don't know why, Hoshino Yu always feels that it has something to do with being washed by sea water.

It is a shame that a jellyfish is washed out of hearing by the sea.

"Me." Hoshino Yuu's voice became slower, he said syllable by syllable, "I can't hear you."

Luffy was taken aback for a moment, he looked at Hoshino Yuu's face, and Luffy's bewildered expression was reflected in those blue eyes.

"Luffy..." Hoshino Yuu shouted, "This is only temporary, don't worry... I'm a monster and I will heal myself soon."

Luffy leaned over and asked in Hoshino Yu's ear, "Can you hear me?"

He only saw the young man's confused eyes, Hoshino Yuu said, "Look at me when you speak, I can understand what you said."

Lu Fei understood what Hoshino Yu meant, but he was not at ease. He stood up and pulled Hoshino Yu to look at him and said, "Come on, let's go to the nearest village to see if there is a doctor."

Hoshino shook his head, "Luffy, I'm a monster."

Luffy was a little frustrated.

Hoshino Yuu bent his lips, he leaned over and kissed Luffy on the mouth and said, "Luffy, don't worry, you know, I have a strong self-healing ability."