Chapter 104 The Hunter and the Prey (16)

Hoshino Yu was very moved, and then refused.

Yi Erfan looked at Hoshino Yuu, and asked puzzledly, "Why?"

Hoshino Yu only showed his head above the water, "If it is really discovered, I will choose to enter the bottom of the sea."

Yi Ermi's eyes became wider, and he seemed a little confused. He said, "Don't... go into the bottom of the sea."

After a pause, he stood up, "It's okay, I'll kill those people."

Hoshino Yuu: "...Who are you going to kill?"

"People who know your identity." Ilmi said, "If they force you into the sea, I will kill them all."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yu pulled Il's fans, "Don't come here indiscriminately, if so many people find out, are you going to kill them all?"

"Kill them all." Yi Ermi's voice was very flat, and it didn't matter if he wanted to kill them all.

Hoshino was silent for a while before saying, "Ilmi, that's not your task, and don't always talk about killing...whatever, I mean you don't have to worry about it."

Yi Er stared blankly at Hoshino Yu, then squatted down in front of Hoshino Yu, he didn't speak, but Hoshino felt a little bit wronged by Mr. Killer inexplicably.

Hoshino smiled, "Don't be like this... you look weird, Il Mini doesn't need to protect me, I don't need protection."

Yi Erfan looked at Hoshino Yuu, and he asked, "Can you stop with Kuroro?"

Hoshino sighed.

Yi Ermi asked again, "Then, can you go home with me?"

Hoshino Yuu: "Maybe...not particularly."

Yi Ermi was a little disappointed, he sat down, imitating Hoshino Yuu's appearance and let his legs into the sea water.

Hoshino Yuu glanced at Yiermi, turned his head again, and said, "Ilmi, have you ever considered staying away from me and recovering to be your original self? Maybe it's just because you were bewitched when you were with me gone."

Yi Ermi said, "No, no one can bewitch a killer. If I can be bewitched, it can only be because I am willing to be bewitched."

Hoshino Yu looked at Ilmi again.

Mr. Killer said, "Yu, break up with Kuroro, I can also be a very good bed partner."

"A different Il fan." Hoshino shook his head, "I don't want to talk about feelings, Kurolo doesn't like me, but you said you like me, since you said you like me, it is impossible to become a qualified bed partner .”

"You can pretend that you don't know that I like you." Yi Ermi said.

Hoshino Yuu couldn't help but laugh, "Why do you think you don't know what you know? If that's the case..."

"Yes." Yi Ermi nodded, "What you know can't be regarded as ignorance, and you can't give up on what you have decided. I want Yu to like me, I want Yu to go back to beat the enemy Hakka with me, and the money I want to make You can give it all...if Yu wants to."

A killer who loves money very much said that he is willing to give all the money to himself.

but……

Yi Ermi lowered his eyes, he is a person with a strong desire to control, and now he is barely restraining himself, if Yuu agrees to him or keeps rejecting him, he may not be able to restrain himself.

*

The system told Yu Hoshino that the person who came that day was indeed a hunter, and he passed the news to the members of the Hunter Association before he was killed by Ilmi. Put it on the bright side.