Chapter 18 The Cat's Choice (18)

The impenetrable transparent rope became a little irritable, dancing wildly in the air.

It got tighter and tighter, and the cold rope wandered around, Hoshino Yuu couldn't help shivering.

Even if he knew what it was, Hoshino Yuu didn't have the slightest power to resist. He remembered what Madara said... He is still a weak monster now, even if the monster power is strong enough for him to maintain his transformation while ignoring it. Some low-level monsters, but he can't do anything when encountering a slightly stronger monster.

Must... Must get out alive.

There was a rustling sound, the illusion of being entangled to the point of being unable to breathe, it was so uncomfortable, but I couldn't tell where it hurt.

The cold feeling against the skin made him close his eyes, and he reluctantly bit the tip of his tongue. The stinging pain kept him awake for a short time. He had a premonition that once he fell asleep, he would collapse because of this game console.

[Xiao You. 】The system said, 【Your blood. 】

Blood……

The rope touched the tip of his tongue, burned by the scorching blood, and quickly retracted to try to escape, Hoshino Yu still smelled the burning stench emanating from the air.

[There is only this chance. 】The system said,【Your demon power is not enough, hold on a little longer. 】

It seemed that he was frightened, and the rope tentatively dared not come to Hoshino Yuu again.

Before Hoshino could breathe a sigh of relief, he heard another loud explosion.

Hoshino Yuu raised his head abruptly, and saw Natori Monday with a talisman between his fingers with a cold face, and stepped in step by step.

The darkness faded away little by little, and the dazzling white light shone in.

The boy sitting on the ground had pale lips, but his face was extremely red, his ears and tail curled up in fear.

This time Hoshino Yu saw those ropes clearly... No, it wasn't the ropes, it was the wires inside the machine, and he retracted quickly, as if trying to escape.

Natori Zhou didn't even yell back, "My field, get rid of the demon!"

"Ah." Zhang Jingsi smiled, "You don't need to talk about this kind of thing, it's what I'm best at."

Hoshino Yuu opened his mouth, and belatedly felt fear and the fear of facing death. He looked at Natori Monday and called, "Mr. Natori."

He was hugged by Natori Monday, tears soaked Natori Monday's clothes, he tried to suppress his crying with trembling lips, he said, "Mr. Natori."

Natori held Yuu Hoshino's cold hand tightly, and said softly, "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

Hoshino Yuu cried for a while to relieve the fear in his heart, and then gently pushed Natori Monday. Looking at the wet place on Natori Monday's shirt, Hoshino Yuu was a little embarrassed, "Mr. Natori's clothes are dirty."

"It's okay." Natori looked down at Yu Hoshino's hand on Monday, the snow-white skin was tied with a thick crimson color, which looked a little shocking, "It's hurt."

"It's just scary to look at." Seeing Natori Monday's expression became even uglier, Hoshino said hastily, "It doesn't really hurt."

Natori Monday frowned slightly, then suddenly pinched Hoshino Yuu's chin and said, "Stick out your tongue."

"Huh?" Hoshino Yuu was at a loss.

"I smell it." Natori said succinctly, "Let me see."

Hoshino Yuu stuck out the tip of his tongue obediently, his tongue was bitten red and swollen, as if someone had kissed him in his mouth.