Chapter 136 The Bird and Grim Reaper (13)

Stark sat under the dead tree, staring at the little girl with green hair in a daze.

"What Stark are you looking at?" Lilinette asked.

Stark replied, "Watch you play."

"Why do you always sit here?" Lilinette asked again.

"Because waiting for someone." Stark yawned. "A bird."

"Why are birds human?" Lilinite was curious.

Stark sighed, "Yeah, why is a bird a human? He's not a human."

Lilinette puffed her face, "Is it someone you care about?"

Stark said, "Yeah."

"What does it mean?" Lilinite said, "Yes, yes, no, no, why is there a yes?"

Stark rubbed the little girl's head, "Kids don't ask so many questions."

Lilinette puffed her face again, "Why can't you ask?"

Stark stood up, "Anyway—"

"Stark." Kiora's voice sounded, "You know that?"

Stark turned his head away, "What?"

"He has returned to the virtual circle again." Kiora said, "Because he was attacked in this world and fell into the virtual circle, do you think those who have been thinking about him will let him go this time?"

Stark looked up slowly.

□□Kiora's expression was calm, "Don't look at me like that, but you shouldn't need to pay too much attention to it, because he is already much stronger than when he was with you, and an ordinary void can't do anything to him at all..."

"Where?" Stark asked.

□□ Kiora turned around as if she hadn't heard the question.

"Where is it?" Stark put his hand on Lilinette's head, "□ Kiora, tell me."

Hoshino Yuu clenched the Zanpakuto and looked at Daxu in front of him expressionlessly.

Hoshino Yuu didn't expect that, just after being separated from Aizen for a while, and just a few minutes after going to buy ice cream, Xu appeared in this world.

A good Christmas date turned into a run after Da Xu, who ended up being thrown into the Xu circle by Da Xu, who seemed to be aiming at him on purpose.

Really, if you fall into the virtual circle, you will be worried if the teacher can't find you?

"I haven't seen you for more than ten years. Does the little bird dare to fight against Xu now?" Da Xu stretched out his hand as if pinching the young man into his palm, "After staying in the Xu circle for nearly a hundred years, it's really disgusting to get mixed up with the god of death. traitor."

Daxu's hand was blocked by the dazzling white light, Hoshino Yu gritted his teeth and said, "I'm not Xu, let alone a traitor."

"Damn it, we like you so much, yet you actually do something to us." Daxu withdrew his hand and looked at the scar on his hand, "Betrayer."

Hoshino Yu was stunned by these words.

There are two words like liking in his mind, and Stark really didn't lie to him, these empty brains are sick.

Hoshino Yu lowered his eyes to look at the Zanpakuto in his hand. This sword was chosen by Aizen with him. Unlike other Shinigami, his Zanpakuto could not be materialized.

Hoshino Yuu thought maybe it was because he was different from the spirit of Death, he was a monster.

His memory told him so.