Chapter 137 The Bird and Grim Reaper (14)

Hoshino Yu sat in the interrogation room.

His expression was very calm, looking at Kuchiki Byakuya in front of him.

Kuchiki Byakuya said in a low voice, "Xiao Yu, don't worry, I will definitely let you leave here intact, don't worry, I will never let you suffer any injuries here, I will try my best to bring you to the sixth team building..."

Hoshino Yuu's eyes moved slightly, and he asked softly, "Where's the teacher?"

"Because Aizan has a good relationship with you, his actions are temporarily restricted..." Byakuya Kuchiki replied, "But he is the captain of the fifth division, so you don't have to worry about him at all."

"I'm not worried." Hoshino Yu said, even if the movement is restricted, Aizen is not someone who will sit still.

Kuchiki Byakuya was silent for a moment, "Xiao You, I know that you have been in the virtual circle for nearly a hundred years, and I also know that you are definitely not an undercover agent..."

Hoshino Yuu smiled slightly, he didn't seem to care, he only looked at Kuchiki Byakuya gently, "Captain Kuchiki, if you have any questions, just ask."

Kuchiki Byakuya was taken aback, it didn't take long from his elder brother to captain, but Kuchiki Byakuya felt a pain in his heart, even though he could rationally judge that Hoshino Yuu was afraid of hurting himself.

"You have been in the virtual circle for nearly a hundred years, and you have no spiritual power. How did you survive?" Kuchiki Byakuya asked.

Hoshino Yu replied honestly, "Because I was taken in by a big ghost."

"Why did Daxu take you in?"

"When I was teased by Xu as a toy, he just came over, and Xu turned into nothingness under his spiritual pressure, but I was still alive, so he exchanged terms with me, I stayed with him, and he protected me."

Kuchiki Byakuya's heart tightened, "Those Xu... bullied you?"

Hoshino Yuu tapped the table with his finger, "Captain Kuchiki, it's interrogation time now."

Kuchiki Byakuya could only suppress the irritability in his heart and continue to ask, "What does that big hollow look like?"

Hoshino Yuu paused, he was silent for a while and bent his lips, "I don't remember."

The captain of Team Ninth Division outside frowned, "He's lying about this question, he's defending the big dog, is he really Xu's spy?"

"Impossible." Shishirou Ukitake coughed several times before saying, "It's absolutely impossible. If Xiaoyou doesn't want to say it, it can only mean that the bird is very good to him, and he doesn't want to expose that bird."

"Why is Xu being nice to him?" The captain of Division 9 frowned even more tightly, "He must have some ulterior secret with that big Xu."

Kuchiki Byakuya in the room also noticed Hoshino Yuu's actions of defending Xu, and he became even more agitated in his heart. He hoped that Hoshino Yuu would let Hoshino Yuu out if he said it immediately.

Why maintain a void.

But Kuchiki Byakuya knows better, for Hoshino Yuu, whether the person he cares about is Hollow or Shinigami, as long as he cares, he will defend it to the end.

That bird must have been good to him, Kuchiki Byakuya thought so too.

Kuchiki Byakuya was silent for a moment and asked, "Then how did you return to the Soul Realm?"

"He sent me back." Hoshino Yuu calmly replied, he knew that the Shinigami of Seireitei would not believe it, "I wanted to send me to this world, but something happened. I stayed in the space gap for a long time and accidentally fell Into the Soul Realm."